Author Topic: should i be worried?  (Read 5444 times)

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
hi, im 16, will be 17 in about 3 months. I have had characteristics of gynecomastia since ive been about 14 maybe a little before, so basically around 3 years. It doesnt seem to be as severe as other cases i have seen pictures of online, yet since ive had it it hasnt started to go away or get smaller at all. none of my friends have it but told me they have had a small case of it maybe for a a few months and it was over. should i be worried that this may be kind of a permanant thing for me or that i may eventually have to resort to surgery to get rid of it?

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member

here's a picture to help, by the way i weigh 215 lbs about 20 % body fat around there

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Try loosing the weight. Get down to about 10%-15% body fat. I can't really tell from the pics you posted.   Post a side pic, with your arms at a 90 degree angle down at you sides. Its hard to see gyne from the front, unless its a sever case, but from the sides, things are much more noticable.  

Also, if it bothers you, do something about it. If you put it aside, and it keeps coming back to bother you, get it taken care of. I tried for years to ignore and forget about it. That was something I could not do, even though I tried very hard to. I got surgery after years of having it and I feel great. I look great, have more confidence about my body, and feel like I jumped a huge hurtel.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
The fact that you're 16 tells me that it may go away.
The fact that you've had it 3 years tells me that it may not.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 01:08:56 PM by jc71 »

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
is there any other way than surgery that i can try to get rid of it at my age? im going to college in a year and its frankly the last thing i want to be worried about.

Offline Spleen

Your chest looks pretty normal to me.  I wouldn't worry a bit.

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
  • I am getting PEC's one day
   Give us a side shot of your chest. Maybe it may reveal what you are thinking is gyne, becuase you look normal to me from the front.

I-H-G
$1000 saved
$4500 needed for "freedom!"(vaio mb.).

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
here is a side view

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
It looks like you have a very mild case, if at all. At your age I wouldn't worry.

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
  • I am getting PEC's one day
      Hayyyy-buddy just little bit. Nevertheless, just a mild case like aux... said or it may just be fat tissue. You can try lossing some body fat, then you will be able to make a better judgement on your condition. Also, you sould wait for more opinions by other board members. ;)

I-H-G

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
The side pic shows gyne deffinetly. You can se where the breast tissue is, and how it made the cone shape to his nipple/ areola.

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
Yeah, vaio, but I don't think he has anything to worry about.

The gyno is definitely mild. I think this guy could probably walk around without a shirt and no one would notice. Am I wrong?

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04
He'll notice.

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
Well, maybe he'll notice people not noticing and that will make him feel better.

I'm actually surprised that more people don't notice my gyno, even when I just have a T-shirt on.  And mine is worse than this.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
once he starts losing a little weight it'll probably be more visible.  
« Last Edit: March 17, 2005, 10:00:35 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024