Author Topic: Faxseed (again)  (Read 3023 times)

Offline xJamesx

• Posting Member
im gonna start taking flax seed, not only for gyne but cos its supposed to help other things. my mum bought some to try cos someone reccomended it to her for wrinkles and sundamaged skin so i wouldnt have to justify a sudden interest in health foods lol and it would be readily available. can you give me as much info as you can about it? im asking here cos ive heard it talked about before. how will it affect my hormones?

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
  • I am getting PEC's one day
     Flaxseed isn't going to do anything for your gyno bro. It may help you have a healthly body overall, but gyno I highly dought it. Another good product that works really well is sesathin. It reduces bodyfat a great deal, and it does many other things you can benefit from it. You should do some research on it, and you will not be unhappy with the results.

I-H-G
$1000 saved
$4500 needed for "freedom!"(vaio mb.).

Offline Seattle000

• Bronze Member
Sorry to disappoint you, but the only way to get rid of your gyne is to get surgery. People wish it wasn’t true and keep lying to themselves, but believe me that pills won’t get you anywhere.

Offline xJamesx

• Posting Member
    Flaxseed isn't going to do anything for your gyno bro. It may help you have a healthly body overall, but gyno I highly dought it. Another good product that works really well is sesathin. It reduces bodyfat a great deal, and it does many other things you can benefit from it. You should do some research on it, and you will not be unhappy with the results.

I-H-G

isnt sesathin like a fat burning thing? im already quite thin.have you tried it yourself?

Offline hypo

Sometimes I give up trying to educate people as the realities because sometimes it just doesn't make any difference.

Do a search and you will find the statistics that relate to drug therapies that often work in reducing or resolving gynecomastia.

If your interested in any of them see an endcorinologist and ask about them in relation to your gynecomastia.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
hypo the search function isnt it easy to use. I just spent five minutes trying to use it to locate your posts relating to flax with no success and many server not responding messages. I would really appreciate your thoughts on it?

thanks

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
  • I am getting PEC's one day

isnt sesathin like a fat burning thing? im already quite thin.have you tried it yourself?

SesaThin(by avant labs) is a naturally occurring lignan present in sesame oil. It possesses great potential for decreasing fat mass, increases fat burning, protects against obesity and related diseases, and supporting healthy cholesterol levels. SesaThin has a potent anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties could be just as sighificant for fat loss proprties.
    I am not trying to sell you on this product at any means, but if something works very well for me I like to tell people so they can get the benefits as well. What it did for me was help my body to get rid of hard to burn stored fat(chest fat not glands), and help my body stop storing fat there as well. In addition, it does many other great things so do a search(Bodybuilding .com go to forum type in Sesathin and read other testimonies) if it sound good try it and if it does not work  never buy it again.

Ps If interested guy's do not buy it from official web site (www..avantlabs.com). Therefore, buy it from  bodybuilding. com cyber store, or any other disscount retailer it will save you some greenery. :) ;)

Good Luck: I-H-G
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 04:43:04 AM by I_Hate_gyno »

Offline hypo

The whole point in not about flax, which is of little use.

It is that there are medications that can and do reduce and resolve gynecomastia in a significant number of people.

Andractim
Clomiphene Citrate
Tamoxifen (possibly)

If it is something that interests you, you can try using the seach function for such threads or make an appoinment with a good endocrinologists and ask about their use given your gynecomastia.

Some endocrinologists like them and use them others do not.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024