Author Topic: Found a hospital in India, India Members plz help  (Read 2594 times)

Offline samhussey

I suffer from very bad gynecomastia. I'm 30 and im living in Italy.
Found a hospital in India called Ashirwad Hospital. www.cosmeticsurgeonindia.com. It looks professional and the prices they are charging are very economical. Any Indian members, with info on this hospital and it's reputation. If not this place, anywhere else in India to recommend. REally like the prices there.

Thanks

Sam Hussey

Offline outertrial

Please dont choose a surgeon based on price, the prices in Europe are already pretty economical. I live in the UK and went to Spain to have mine done:

http://www.cosmeticsurgeryabroad.org/

I saw three surgeons in the UK and Jesus Benito was by far the best consultation, the price was 2500GBP  and the results are superb. If you go to India youve got 9 hours on the plane, God knows how much longer travelling inside the country to get to a clinic youve never seen to be operated on by a surgeon youve never met who no one here knows anything about and who you have no leverage over if anything goes wrong.

There are great surgeons in India but unless you specifically know which one to go to I wouldnt take the risk, especially as you say your condition is severe.

There are also clinics in Brussels like Elyzea and Beaucare who do the procedure for a couple of thousand euros or less.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 01:55:55 PM by outertrial »

Offline fizzy

• Bronze Member
I got it done in India at the Breach Candy hospital in Bombay. It's where Prime Ministers and many dignitaries are put up in. My surgeon got two anesthetics, just in case and the whole procedure including stay and doctor fees was less than Rs. 100,000. You could get it done for 1/4th that amount in smaller hospitals - but I did not wish to take the risk.  Oh, and the hospital you put up is in a state called Uttranchal - it is rather - umm - rural. I wouldn't recommend it. Stick to the bigger cities - where the health facilities are top notch - Bombay, Bangalore, Delhi.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 03:06:42 PM by fizzy »

Offline desi

• Gold Member
fizzy, who was ur surgeon? care to share??
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024