Author Topic: does masterbation play a role in gynecomastia?  (Read 3909 times)

Offline vic007

• Posting Member
I was just wondering if masterbation contributes to the effects of gynecomastia?  Doctors say that gynecomastia is caused by a low level of testosterone during late adolescence and puberty.  Maybe masterbation is somehow linked to the low levels?  I found out the secrets of j/o when i was like 4 yrs. old and now when i get to thinking about it, it kinda makes sense.  I not fat by any means, actually i have a muscular build, and i have been wondering why gynecomastia occurs to a few but not others.  JUst wanted to know what you all think about it.

Alright, Toodles

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
It's doubtful to me that your solo sexual activity could have had that kind of effect on your chest size.   I agree with jologs that men with gyne would be in the majority if that were true.  Then men without breasts would be having breast augmentations to be normal.   ;)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 10:46:24 PM by Mr_Nip »
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
It's doubtful to me that your solo sexual activity could have had that kind of effect on your chest size.   I agree with jologs that men with gyne would be in the majority if that were true.  Then men without breasts would be having breast augmentations to be normal.   ;)

Agreed...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Gone

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024