Author Topic: Newbie questions: gynecomastia vs puffy nipples & Ontario surgeons  (Read 2672 times)

Offline Darth Menace

• Bronze Member
Hi guys, I have a few questions.  I have been looking into getting gynecomastia surgery done, but from what I read the gynecomastia surgery is a male breast reduction.  I am not so much in need of this, in fact I like the way my pecs are coming along.  My problem is that I have puffy nipples (when they are hard i find it quite good).  What is puffy nipple reduction surgery called, or is gynecomastia surgery pretty much what I am talking about?

also I saw a while back that there is one surgeon in Ontario that does his/her surgery out of a hospital, and the patient only has to pay for the liposuction part and not the incision part or something like that.  Apparently this dramatically reduces the price.  If this is true can someone pass along the name and location of the Doctor.  I really want to get these nipples shrunk down by the summer.

Sorry if these are newbie questions, but this is my first post so I guess that makes sense :)

Thanks in advance

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
By the sounds of it, Dr. Fielding is the doc you are referring to...

No matter the severity, it all falls under the same name... 'Gynecomastic Reduction Surgery'... (GRS)

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Darth Menace

• Bronze Member
thank you grandpa.  now I know where to start.  Will give him a call tomorrow.  Hopfeully a person can go and not have to have that initial consulatation as I am in Saskatchewan at the moment

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
You are most welcome my friend...

Yeah, give JCF's office a call. You will more than likely talk with Leslie (JCF's secretary).

I'm sure they will be able to work something out for you...  ;)

GB...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024