Author Topic: Gynecomastia or just fat :|  (Read 5076 times)

Offline Live2Lift

Hello guys!
An year and a half ago I was around 235lbs so I decided to make a change and started to work out. I lost a lot of fat and now I'm around 195lbs. I really hate my chest area and I'm not sure if I have gyneco or it's just fat.

Offline Istillneedsurgery

• Posting Member
Looks like you may need surgery to get your chest how you would like. Is the tissue behind the areola hard or soft? Might just need some lipo if it is soft fatty tissue and not hard glandular tissue.

Offline Samopoulos

It's hard to tell because your Bodyfat % is still probably fairly high. That being said you could have some stubborn chest fat. If you're willing to do it, really get serious and focus on your nutrition and training harder, not just losing fat but building muscle. And then cut down to say, 9-10% BF. If you do this, and you still have that fat in the chest, then you know for sure. But I'm thinking if you put on some muscle and cut to a low bodyfat, that could very well disappear.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Skin is elastic, but it does have limits. Sagging skin is often the result of significant weight loss. I think this is your major issue. A supportive compression garment would help in the short term but only surgery will produce lasting results.
Grandpa Dan

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
I think it is very mild. People hardly notice it when it is this mild.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024