Author Topic: Surgery with Dr. Lista: A decade of suffering comes to a close.  (Read 2165 times)

Offline Ace Suitcase

After two years of lurking this board and ten years of being robbed of my masculinity I'm finally at the end of rope. Maybe it was just one too many summers I've missed out on, maybe it was that last time I looked in the mirror and felt complete and utter disgust, I'm not exactly sure, but one thing I am sure of, is that I'm DONE.

Thanks to the courage of this site's members, namely Braveboy and Grandpa Bambu among many others, I have reached the point in my life where I am ready to move forward. I have booked my consultation with Dr. Lista and barring some act of god, I will be going through with the procedure.

Seeing how all of your experiences helped me so much, I would like to share mine as well. If some interest is shown, I would be more than happy to post pics and updates throughout my entire journey. Also, if anybody has any experience with Dr. Lista I would love to hear from you. Cheers.

Offline sbac

Congrats. I had my surgery yesterday with Dr. J.C Fielding. He's absolutely incredible. I feel minimal pain and am looking forward to the summer with great anticipation. I wish you the best in your surgery. Deceades of embarrassment and riducule and empisonment in baggy clothes come to a complete end. Go for it my man.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024