Author Topic: Kenalog Injections  (Read 1626 times)

Offline timo

• Posting Member
Hi all,

I had surgery in Poland in October 2017 to address a mild case of gynecomastia which I've had for a number of years.

The surgeon removed all glandular tissue, and immediately post operation both sides were completely flat.

Since then, I've experienced a small amount lump appear underneath each nipple (the right side being more noticeable than the left).

I've heard good things about Kenalog injections, but haven't been able to locate a UK based surgeon who would perform the injection.

Does anyone on the board have any recommendations? Alternatively, could this type of injection be administered by my local GP or nurse?

Any advice on the above would be much appreciated!

Timo

Offline timo

• Posting Member
Hi all,

So I've reached out to Dr. Karidis, and confirmed that he is able to administer Kenalog injections.

I can see there are various people on the forum who have had the injections with Dr. Karidis, albeit most are more than several years ago.

I would be interested to know if anyone has had the injections done by a nurse or their local GP. Its a fair distance to the clinic in London, so if there is a way of getting these done more locally, that would be preferable.

Timo

Offline giffy

Hey Timo, I'm in the same position. I reached out to Karidis but he will only administer Kenalog to people who have had their gyno surgery with him now. I'm having trouble finding a clinic that will offer it for gyno scar tissue as most only seem to offer it for external scars and keloid scars. Have you had any luck finding a surgeon who can administer it?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024