Author Topic: Love this new minimizer bra  (Read 3825 times)

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
Thanks for the reminder Johndoe. I typically do delicate cycle on my front load machine and hang them to air dry by one of the arm holes. I'll see about a way to hang them by the center

Offline Johndoe1

They say hang by the gore so the straps, which it seems a lot of people use, don't stretch out under the weight of the water as they dry. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
Good to know. After the washer is done with them they're fairly well dry anyway. We never put them in the dryer. I learned that lesson some time ago. Oops. 

Offline Getting boobs

• Posting Member
We hand wash ours and depending on how many are washed, hang over the towel rack folded at the gore to dry. If more than will fit on the towel rack, we use a clothes pin to hang from the shower curtain hooks by the end of the band.

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
It looks nice on you, PRC :)

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
Thanks much Jason. It feels good.  Hoping it works out well too. Probably gonna do wash tonight, maybe wear it Saturday since I can change out easier at home than work if it ends up being uncomfortable. 

Offline Johndoe1

Thanks much Jason. It feels good.  Hoping it works out well too. Probably gonna do wash tonight, maybe wear it Saturday since I can change out easier at home than work if it ends up being uncomfortable.

Looks very good on you. Gives you a nice shape without it looking too feminine.

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
Thanks for the encouragement Johndoe. Also, I might have inadvertently hijacked gyneco_jason's post. Sorry. 

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
Oh I don't mind, glad someone else found the bra useful! I was thinking of getting that color too.

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
I typically stick to blacks or dark blues, but when I ordered it it was a decent amount cheaper than my normal colors. If it works out on the first full day wearing I may get the blue or black one too. I could do without the decorated straps but it's not like anybody but my wife is going to see them. 

Offline Johndoe1

Thanks for the encouragement Johndoe. Also, I might have inadvertently hijacked gyneco_jason's post. Sorry.
You would be surprised how many women have no idea how to wash a bra and a reminder is always good. The bras I buy are not cheap and I want to get as much wear out of them as I can so I do try and take care of them. I am still wearing bras I bought almost three years ago. They are about at the end their life, but I feel I got my $50 out of them because I took care of them. They say the average wear life should be 100 wears. Of course weight of the breasts and size do have a lot to do on how long a bra lasts, but 100 wears is the average. Is if you have 7 bras and you wear each one once a week, then they should last 100 wears, that is 2 years.

I am thinking about ordering that bra. It looks good and seems to be comfortable to wear. I like the red color.

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
Go for it. Amazon had it for $33 the other day when I ordered it in 42b. I started the search for a good bra again the other day because the Bali double support wireless ones I bought started stretching out already. Only a few months old. Kinda disappointed in them for that. Oh well, hopefully the new one will work out well, then I'll order a couple more of them and make it my daily. 

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
So I've worn it several times now and I like it so much I ordered another one in blue. I find it very comfortable and yesterday there were several times I was so comfortable in it I could forget I was wearing it. First underwire that has fit me right and also the first bra ive had that doesn't leave me feeling dangly when I bend over to work. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024