Author Topic: Are You Surprised at the Size of Your Breasts?  (Read 7765 times)

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Yes. I was shocked. Before trying a bra I thought an A might be too big. Seeing them in a 34B bra was a shock.

Dudewithboobs

I was shocked when I became a c cup I still fit in a couple of my b cup bras but primarily wear my 34C. When without a bra the weight I feel tugging is much more noticable than weeks or months prior. I don’t think I was shocked when I was a small b cup but as times gone by the last year and seeing how my chest shape and volume has changed and projected it’s definitely become a bit of a shock. I think more so when braless and catching my reflection in a t shirt and seeing how fuller my shirts have gotten as tissue has developed more across the chest and under the bust. I still get concerned how shocked others would be if I was shirtless I don’t think anyone notices otherwise but when shirtless and sitting down leaning over or side view it’s pretty hard not to notice my chest isn’t like another guys at the pool 

aboywithgirls

Hey guys 🤗🥰❣️

I think the only shock that I get now, when it comes to the size of my breasts,  is the price tag on the bras that I am buying!!!🤪 It's crazy how expensive they are. The same bra that I paid $69 for last year is now $92! 

Love you guys, 

Sophie ❤️

Gino

Yes definitely. They are growing still, and by all accounts they "should" have stopped growing long ago.

gmast

Yes definitely. They are growing still, and by all accounts they "should" have stopped growing long ago.
This is something that I started reading this forum to find out.  For guys with idiopathic gynecomastia that starts after 50+, how long do they grow, and how big do they get.  I've been unable to find any medical articles addressing it.  I've seen some article on hormone therapy for guys that want to grow, and they indicate growth is 1 to 2 years,  but usually only to an A cup.  My gyne has been growing slowly for about 3 years.  Seems many guys posting on this forum many years have had growth continue for years.  But then, this groups experience may not be representative of the population, as they have self selected to be here.  It seems most of the people that post are currently growing, so when they quit posting, is it because they quit growing, or just don't find further participation beneficial?
  If I had the choice, I'd rather that they grow quickly and then stop, and then deal with it.  It's kind of like when a cop pulls out behind me.  I'd rather he pass me or pull me over, rather than have the anxiety I get when he follows me, and I get to keep wondering how bad things could get.

Offline taxmapper

I am at officially 3 years from the start of my growth. 
I have grown out 5.5-6 inches. 

I still feel the growth and from what I have read to this point, the growing may never actually stop. 

But the growth rate may be very slow and will probably show little actual progress 3-5 years after initial start. 

but there is no set rules. 

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
I am surprised, both with the size and with the speed of growth. In a year and a half, I grew by as much as 7 cm (2.8 inches). I found this forum by accident, searching for information about gynecomastia via google. I opened the topic to confirm what I already knew, whether I have gynecomastia or not. Although I assumed I had it, because my breasts have been growing for the last 20 years, I ignored it. There were periods when I was aware of it and then I knew how to surf the plastic surgeons who remove that "problem". I'm not in my 50s yet. I am 48 years old and I am very curious how long this growth will last and what bra size I will reach. I am currently at 90B. Since I've been having pain, burning and itching again lately, I think I might jump into a C cup soon. My breasts have gotten heavy in the last few months, I can feel them bouncing with every movement and my nipples are sensitive.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I'm musing at the moment... I have a favorite brassiere style that I've mentioned on this thread and elsewhere and over time bought quite a few of them in different colors.  Some are put aside for the future... since this style seems to be less available in the size I need.  Others I wear.  They are all the same size but with time I note what has been mentioned here that they relax a bit both in the band and in the cup.  One of them seems to have arrived at the place where it PERFECTLY holds my breasts and displays them in their fullness.  I wonder whether that is the reason my breasts feel even bigger, or whether they are IN FACT getting bigger.  I know men here talk about their breasts growing.  This is quite a journey we are taking with our breasts and brassieres.  I certainly am in awe at these breasts filing to front of the tee shirt I'm wearing, perfectly cradled by the silky cups of this dark blue Lilyette minimizer.  Wow!

Orb

I'm musing at the moment... I have a favorite brassiere style that I've mentioned on this thread and elsewhere and over time bought quite a few of them in different colors... 
  ...I certainly am in awe at these breasts filing to front of the tee shirt I'm wearing, perfectly cradled by the silky cups of this dark blue Lilyette minimizer.  Wow!
  You have mentioned this bra.  I actually have one also.  They are a very nice & comfortable as well as an affordable every day bra.  Macy's has them on sale now for $22.99  Not bad for a work horse.

Offline 42CSurprise!

One of the places I visit had them available yesterday for $17.99.  They didn't have any in my size but recalling what I write about at the beginning of this thread I thought I might go down one band size which would make it a 40D.  Since I'm already using an extender that might work.  Then I reminded myself I already have a great many brassieres tucked away in drawers and boxes.  I really don't NEED more of them... though this blue model is so delicious I thought about buying a few in that color.  Sanity returned and I closed the page...  I don't pretend to be a pretty lass, but this brassiere is definitely sweet.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/tPgAAOSwgPJiwkvj/s-l1600.png

Orb

Funny you should say that.  I actually don't need any mew ones however... I didn't get one.  I was thinking hard though.  All run different and this one I know was a bit shy in coverage and was tempted to try up a cup also.  Later perhaps.  Nice colors also.  Do as time allows I guess.

aboywithgirls

I wore the Lillyete minimizer bras for years. They were great when I still fit in the cups. They gave me a nice rounded shape that reduced my projection and made my girls not so obvious when I was presenting male.

Orb

I wore the Lillyete minimizer bras for years. They were great when I still fit in the cups. They gave me a nice rounded shape that reduced my projection and made my girls not so obvious when I was presenting male.
Exactly!  It is one of the more comfortable ones in my daily rotation.  I like that it fit's each breast as they may be slightly different in size and shape.  It does shape and smooth things out quite nicely and I feel gives me a much nicer profile!  Deffinently worth a try!

Offline 42CSurprise!

You're singing my song regarding this brassiere.  It is light weight and made of very soft fabric.  The underwire frame is wide, which is helpful for a man's breasts.  The thin double layer of the cups conform beautifully to my breasts.  I love the full coverage.  They are designed as minimizers and create a lovely shape out of the mass of my breasts.  I guess for anyone concerned about nipples appearing through shirts a tee shirt brassiere with padding would work better, but for everyone else this style is a steal.  And I love the colors... though I wish they had a bright red brassiere.  I know they have in the past but right now the colors are pretty subdued.  They can be found at an excellent price on E-Bay... for $20 with free shipping...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/401562409349?_trkparms=amclksrc%3DITM%26aid%3D1110006%26algo%3DHOMESPLICE.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20200818143230%26meid%3Dfd57f0b4c5f144f88363b23e860504f5%26pid%3D101224%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D225081628782%26itm%3D401562409349%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2047675%26algv%3DDefaultOrganicWeb%26brand%3DLilyette&_trksid=p2047675.c101224.m-1

Orb

Oh man your spot on! 

There are many I'm sure would fit and fill a mans needs, this is certainly one!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024