Author Topic: Hi all,,,,, MAN got it and the doc???? GOT TO READ  (Read 2841 times)

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Okay here it is, got it and got a PS named Ford his site http://www.fordplasticsurgery.com/ford.html  says OHIP covers the excision and that is all I need he says...
But the secretary says you need approval what's up with this?
I have read allot here and good info(THAKS ALL) but why does one PS sec say you need to be 18 and under and others say it needs approval. It will be done in a hospital so why do they put me through all the stress of waiting ( I AM SUFFERING NOW)? I want this  fixed bad and have suffered for years so why all the crap with OHIP.............. ??? I don't want to have this kinda thing for ever, it is real embarrassing.......
My kindest thanks

Anyone that has answers or know anything about him or OHIP????????? ?as so many have talked of other PS 's please  guide me ??? please help.............. :-[
My thanks to all.......

Crow
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 09:07:29 PM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline moob_helper

• Posting Member
Wow you need to have everyone help,,,,,It is not fair that you should suffer any more....I will look into what I can as I work for the gov and I dont always agree on what they say, so good luck and I will make it happen .........
Also all you others that have had this procedure help this man who needs help, its why were here..........

8)

Offline Boobies_Redux

• Posting Member
Don't worry about the administrative hassles, they may be a requirement.

My surgery and post lipo were covered by OHIP, but I had to pay $1000 in costs.  This charge depends on if you can afford to pay it, I think.

Dr. Fielding is very unassuming and will help without a consultation from another doctor.

Your surgery may not happen right away and the results may not be immediate.  It took a long time to build up the courage from the time I discovered the word 'gynecomastia' to see a PS.  I changed cities in the meanwhile and the total time for completion of the treatment took about 2 years altogether.  Altogether four years.

Sitting here today wearing a wakeboard shirt in place of a compression vest and checking on the work done.  Not much swellling or extensive bruising as last time and definitely not as painful.

Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have to go through any more surgery or lipo ever again and that the limited swelling will subside!!

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Thanks for the help....  
I have been under stress because every PS's sec  
has a different opinion on what is coved ?
I also should of found this forum sooner as I would  
of went with Dr. Fielding.......I jumped into this and got a  PS named Ford  http://www.fordplasticsurgery.com/ford.html  

If anyone knows of this PS please help.........  

Also the going under for the OP is it an easy experiance
as i never had to before and really dont want to but this
is the only way that this PS does it......I get a little nervous....Anyone sugest how to deal with it or any other way for it to be prefomed??????
Thanks again for your reply  and help 8)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 07:23:28 AM by crow »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024