Author Topic: Dr. Samuel Pearl Mountain View CA. Gettin em gone tomorrow  (Read 4032 times)

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
What's happening everyone? Just an update here.
I saw my doctor for the second time since surgery yesterday. Its been 18 days but it feels like a week.

Everything is healing nice. I have my fingers crossed nothing out of the ordinary pops up.

I was told I can take my vest off for 5/6 hours a day. The more the better but those hours with it off are fine. Also I've been given permission to amp up my cardio. "last week I walked three miles a day". I did two 45 min sessions today. So great!

And last but not least I can do light weights. I lifted today and did arms and abs to check things out. It was amazing. No pain. Also, I can stretch further now after lifting. This morning I was having a hard time lifting my arms but now I have full range of motion.

I haven't been able to find any good knowledge about when to resume heavy bag work. That's the next stop for me. I'll report back and let you guys know how long after surgery and what kind of intensity I'm able to put out.

Thanks everyone

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024