Author Topic: New growth what do you think  (Read 2484 times)

Offline bleidbleid

• Posting Member
@Bleid

Which BP meds are you on? If you don't mind me asking.
Moxogamma

Offline bleidbleid

• Posting Member
hello, I received the sports bra and the standard model, but I think I didn't get the right size, I can feel them slightly tight under the breasts. But in general I felt pretty good, they give a good support and when you put it on you feel that this is what I need.

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
They both look like a very good fit!

I love the color of the underwire, and the cups are full but not overflowing. 

You did a great job shopping. 😉
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
You definitely fill them.

Offline Johndoe1

hello, I received the sports bra and the standard model, but I think I didn't get the right size, I can feel them slightly tight under the breasts. But in general I felt pretty good, they give a good support and when you put it on you feel that this is what I need.
You do want the underband to be very snug but not uncomfortable. 80% of the support comes from the underband of the bra and not shoulder straps. This allows the weight of your breasts to be transferred to your abdomen and not your shoulders where the shoulder straps would start to cut into your shoulders due to the weight of your breasts. The shoulder straps main job is to keep the bra in a vertical position due to normal movements and to keep the cups taut over your breasts not to support your breasts. And remember each breast will weight at least a pound or two. A C cup size breast can weight close to 2 pounds each. That is why the larger the size of the bra, the wider the underband and straps become. It has to hold and suspend that weight.  The hardest part about a bra when you first start to wear one is getting use to the snugness of the underband. That's universal, man or woman. Just wearing it, you lose awareness it's there in a week or so. But very shortly you become aware of when you are not wearing a bra because the snugness is not there and you become aware of the full weight of your breasts when hanging off your chest. And for me, it wasn't long until I wouldn't go braless. The bra solved so many problems for me as it does for women.

Also sports bras will be a little tighter than a regular bra, particularly pull over sports bras because it uses compression to squeeze the breasts against the chest to keep them from moving plus gives a slightly flatter appearance.

I think you made good choices in your two bras. They look like they are supportive and are doing a good job for you.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Busty

You look great in those bras.  I bet you feel so much better, too.  I hope you are planning to start regularly wearing bras.  As benusa said, you definitiey fill those bra cups!

Offline gotgyne

You fill the cups out. Especially the cute green bra gives your breasts a nice shape. After a short time you'll feel naked without a bra. Congratulations to your decision pro bra!
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Busty

You are going to need to build your bra collection, as it looks like you could be regularly wearing a bra the rest of your life.  Now that you have seen how good you feel and look in a bra, there is really no going back, is there?

Offline blad

You are going to need to build your bra collection, as it looks like you could be regularly wearing a bra the rest of your life.  Now that you have seen how good you feel and look in a bra, there is really no going back, is there?
I think anyone with significant enough breast development to try a bra in the first place will find there is no turning back on the benefits of wearing one. One quickly realizes that they will likely be best served by wearing a bra for the rest of their life as most women do.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
To my eye there has been change in my breast shape. I'm thinking it's a combination of weight loss and perhaps tissue growth? The first photo (38C/D) was taken 18 months ago; the second photo (36D) this week after having slowly lost 15 pounds over that period of time. It seems my girls have a little more shape and my left breast has filled out at the bottom. Just asking for observations.

Joni❤️💕

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Hey hun, the weight loss looks great! I also agree that your breasts are filling out more with the left breast filling out the bottom quite nicely. 😘

I only wish I had such a figure hun. 🤗

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Thank you, Birdie! You're very kind with your compliment.

Joni❤️💕

BodyPos34B

Agree with Busty regarding needing to build a bra collection. It’s kind of wild how many bra styles there are that do what they need to do for our breasts given the occasion or activity called for. 

I think your breasts definitely have the volume and shape that qualify them for support especially with noting they have become mobile with movements. It’s one thing to visually see them growing and another to physically feel them from their growth.

You fill the bras posted quite well and it’s obvious they are doing their job well. Hope you have found both comfort and relief in the support of a good bra. 

Offline bleidbleid

• Posting Member
these days I expect another model to arrive, I hope I have chosen the right size because girls need support more and more. And as you shared in the other posts, once you feel the support of the bra, the more you think about it when you are not with it and to feel the support it gives me, it is difficult to describe this feeling in words, you feel naked without it. The pain is almost gone. Everything is in place. But I still can't get used to the size and quite often I hit or push them which causes quite a lot of pain I hope the bra protects them more

Offline 42CSurprise!

Sorry to be late to this conversation.  I have glanced at it before but not commented.  You've been given some great advice.  Whether you choose to wear a brassiere or not you clearly have breasts that will appreciate being held in the cups of a brassiere.

I had a slight welt beneath my left breast and didn't wear a brassiere for a few days.  I just put one on a moment about and honestly, my breasts are thrilled and I am once again in awe at how voluptuous my breasts have become.  I'm quite a bit older than you and estrogen has been having its way for me for some time.  My breasts were not prominent when I was working and I'd long ago learned to dress so attention to my chest was minimized.  I still dress to hide my endowment wearing multiple layers.  You could, of course, do that whether you wear a brassiere or not.

It isn't easy navigating life as a man with breasts.  It is a great relief to have a place like this where you can talk about such things.  I'm glad you found us.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024