Author Topic: More than acceptance  (Read 8589 times)

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I had the same situation with my ex-wife.  We were married more than 30 years and the divorce had everything to do with decades of chronic illness and nothing to do with breasts.  She had a pair of A cups that ballooned all the way to B+ when her milk came in during 3 pregnancies. At that time I was at about 48D as I am now. I hadn't started ballooning yet with edema and Congestive Heart Failure and I've recovered now.  By the time we were divorced it was 52-54 DD.  My partner now has DD breasts and she is a short and small lady.  For the first time in a relationship I have the smaller breasts, not that it makes any difference to any of us.  They look a lot better on her as did my ex's.

Offline jamesmbs

Oh my goodness!  I often joke with my wife that men with breast are the next step in evolution of man.  What is the possibility that we with gynecomastia are the correct specimen.  What do you say we start picking on guys with flat chests?  You know men?  That last sentence sounded funny while I was thinking it.  Doesn't look as funny when I typed it.  I ain't going to bully anyone.  Y'all take care.

I've started to wonder if us guys who are OK with having breasts today are the forerunners of what becomes normal for human males in the future.   That "gynecomastia" is a label that has fallen into disuse because if anything is notable it's being flat-chested

But really, it doesn't matter if in the future most men have breasts.
What will really matters is how many people don't see anything wrong with it.

And, I think, for most of us who have gynecomastia - or whatever other label applies - we only need to have one person to be OK with it: ourselves.
If there's a second person, that is a marvelous thing.

Surgery?   No way.  The best treatment for gynecomastia happened inside of my head.

hammer

James, you hit it on the head! It is what goes on inside our head! Some think they want to be made normal by having surgery, I have asked them to tell me what normal is? If there was a normal life would be boring because everyone would be exactly the same!

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I have really got to a place where I just don't care what others think, my wife keeps an eye out to make sure I am not too obvious, try to match up bras with shirts that I know hide the bra or hide the front.  At a 40C I can't exactly hide it unless the shirts are loose. 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Normal is not a single spot, It is a wide range.  That is true for eye color, hair color and texture, skin color and texture, Height and weight, breast size, Etc. ad infinitum.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Sitting around the pool at a nudist club anybody with eyes can see how "normal" gynecomastia is. It is a breath of fresh air. There are no average bodies but there are an awful lot of ordinary normal bodies, every one unique. 

And nobody has to hide any part of their body.  It's all good.  It's a most refreshing experience.  I have friends and a social life and having breasts of any specific size or shape means nothing at all.  There is no worry about what shows through clothing (there isn't any) or sticks out. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024