Author Topic: 'diet aid of questionable value'  (Read 2219 times)

Offline Cole1992

• Bronze Member
  • Got that problem off my chest :) (pun intended)
Hello all,

I'm new to this site and this is my first post. First, I would like to say that I am a 16 yr old with Gyno. I have had it for about 4 years, and am very embarrassed about it. I do not want to wait for it to dissapear, for I have been out of the sun and water for 4 consecutive summers. I do not take my shirt off infront of people, period. (I have puffy nipples, not much fat in the breast tissue)

I am looking for gyno treatments. I recently ordered 'diet aid of questionable value' from their website, and got the 6 month pack (with 4 bottles of Korexin included for free). I am really hoping this will work well for me. Has anyone tried this product, and if so, what is your oppinion or review on 'diet aid of questionable value'? Should I send it back and look into surgery?

Thanks to everyone who contributes. :)
R.I.P. Gyno 2004-2009 :) Good Riddance. Pics here: http://s714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/Cole1992/

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Hi and welcome!

Yes, send it back dude. The only way is surgical reduction.

You say that you've had the condition for 4 years now... well the chances of it going away on its own now are slim-to-none...  :-\

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Cole1992

• Bronze Member
I know right  :'( I guess I should probably get my mom to send it back and book an appointment. Any idea how long it takes of a wait to get in for surgery?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I guess I should probably get my mom to send it back and book an appointment. Any idea how long it takes of a wait to get in for surgery?

All depends on how busy the doc of choice is...

Where are you located? Canada, USA, other?

GB...

Offline Cole1992

• Bronze Member
Nova Scotia, Canada. gynecomastia.org doesn't have any surgeons in Nova Scotia. Sucks to be me, huh.

Offline free_soul

i tried the gynxein for 3 months and then korein+'diet aid of questionable value' for another 2....no major improvements as of now..but it may be possible that it reduced the craving for food(or my will power increased recently)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024