Author Topic: Do I have gyne?  23, 6'1, 230 lbs.  (Read 7085 times)

Offline Summa22

• Posting Member
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/achbsu/album?.dir=/359f

I know I'm a little overweight, but I've struggled with this since middle school.  I've tried many chest exercises and dieting with no luck.  Do you think surgery is the only option for me?  What type of gyne, if any, would you classify me as having?  Lastly, if I went through with the surgery, what type of payment plans do surgeons offer?  I'm still in college, so I can't afford much.  Thank you.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member

I know I'm a little overweight, but I've struggled with this since middle school.  I've tried many chest exercises and dieting with no luck.  Do you think surgery is the only option for me?  What type of gyne, if any, would you classify me as having?  Lastly, if I went through with the surgery, what type of payment plans do surgeons offer?  I'm still in college, so I can't afford much.  Thank you.

bro you're not a little overweight.  no one can tell u if u have gyno because of your high body fat.

losing fat isn't rocket science, it's a matter of motivation.

it's ludacris to look into surgery.. it looks like u have 30% bodyfat++

it really doesn't matter what kind of diet or partitioning of macronutrients you choose.

figure out your bmR

and eat less calories than that requires

the weight will come off, it's not rocket science.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
and in my oppinion

no, u don't have gyno to the extent that u would need surgery.  

i'm guessing u have a little glandular tissue.. the amount most people have

but if u dropped down ur b/f u would be happy with the way ur chest looks

Offline Summa22

• Posting Member
Wow my friend, you are blunt.  I am overweight, but I have been down to 180 lbs and still had the problem.  I will look into lowering my calorie intake and exercising more.  My question was:  body fat aside, does it look like I have gyne?  If I work out and it is still there, would I be a case for liposuction of the area?

Offline brama

• Bronze Member
In my unprofessional opinion yes, it looks like you got it.

Offline HEG

• Posting Member

bro you're not a little overweight.  no one can tell u if u have gyno because of your high body fat.

losing fat isn't rocket science, it's a matter of motivation.

it's ludacris to look into surgery.. it looks like u have 30% bodyfat++

it really doesn't matter what kind of diet or partitioning of macronutrients you choose.

figure out your bmR

and eat less calories than that requires

the weight will come off, it's not rocket science.

Easy champ. I agree he has some weight to lose, but you are making him out to be morbidly obsese which he most definitely is not. We are all here to help out one another and that involves criticism from time to time, but try to be a little less condescending man. You could have voiced your opinion in not such an abrasive manner. My .02

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
oh save it.

i have no empathy for people /bitching about gyno who are fattys.

i don't see how somone can be that superficial that a slight protursion in your chest causes you to consider gyno surgery

and at the same time you can't control your appetite.. and YES he is clinically OBESSE.. his bodyfat is higher than 25%

and plz don't tell me ur fat sob stories.  every male can maintain 15% bodyfat with almost 0 effort, and 0 exercise, by just maintaining a healthy diet.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
+ his gut sticks out further than his chest

i'm trying to be straight up with the kid.

Offline Summa22

• Posting Member
The point is:  I know I'm overweight, but I asked about my chest and not my stomach.  And I said AFTER I lose the weight, and if its still a problem, what do I do.  I've read a couple of your other posts and you seem like you're an a$$ to everyone, fat or not.  You must be the one with self-esteem issues if you have to constantly knock others down to make you feel better.  

You must have a gyne issue if you're on this site, but I don't see any of your pics.  I'm SURE I could find something wrong with your body, but I choose to try and help others, not bring them down.

Offline Summa22

• Posting Member
... and I'm 23, so don't call me a kid.  What are you, pushing 12?

Offline bathroom

• Posting Member
Gynosucks1, there is something about you which is a little annoying but very cool at the same time.  You are funny.

How is that raloxifene working on you?

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Summa22 well put, don't put people down just because they have a flaw. Not everyone is perfect. Weight has something to do with gyne but, you have tried, done excercises, and more. I used to have a higher bodyfat and worked my way down to 17% bodyfat. The gyne looked a bit better but, was still a problem. In your case do what you need to do. If you feel you should go down in your bf do it. If you want the surgery get it. Its your life and do what you feel is right. I would go to your doctor and ask him what he thinks though. If he blows you off or just points to your weight go see a plastic surgeon. Just get some more opinions and do what is right and what you feel is right. Good luck my man and why criticize someone it is just plain crap.

Offline HEG

• Posting Member
oh save it.

i have no empathy for people /bitching about gyno who are fattys.

i don't see how somone can be that superficial that a slight protursion in your chest causes you to consider gyno surgery

and at the same time you can't control your appetite.. and YES he is clinically OBESSE.. his bodyfat is higher than 25%

and plz don't tell me ur fat sob stories.  every male can maintain 15% bodyfat with almost 0 effort, and 0 exercise, by just maintaining a healthy diet.

It's your attitude that sucks. He doesn't need some e-all star like yourself to tell him that he is overweight. And by the way I am not overweight at all, but I just hate it when people act tough on the freaking Internet. If you can't convey your message without being an a$$ then move on. Showing some tact online is not "rocket science."

DrBermant

Men with excessive fat do tend to have certain contour proglems.  Check out this link about Sumo Wrestlers.  Men tend to carry excessive weight in their chest and stomach.

Losing weight first, to something you are comfortable with and can maintain is typically a much better option.  Weight loss is a coarse tool.  Unfortunately, you cannot pick where weight comes from - nor can you pick where weight goes back on to.  Gland that contributes to the breast shape is not helped with weight loss.  Fingers of fat in the gland can become smaller, but the contour problem from gland does not go away.  After losing weight plastic surgery can help with localized fat, gland, and extra skin.  After surgery remaining fat cells can put on more weight.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
oh wait the doctor agrees with me??

plz we're all grown up here and i'm sure people have teased you about your weight/breasts a lot worse than my objective commentary concerning your condition.

i don't know you.

i am trying to help you.

i have no reason to bash on because you are fat/have gyno. 

what i am seeing, is a chest that matches EXACTLY with your body type.

plz tell me.. you guys out there.  have you ever seen somone who is as hefty as that guy who doesn't have a fat pointy chest like that>??

i havn't.

i'll say it again, cuz maybe you didn't hear me the first time.  no one will care if you're overweight and dont have a fat chest.  it's aesthetics you are conserend about.. that is why you want to have your chest removed.  removing your chest will make you happier for a very short time.  then you will realize you're still overweight.  my guess is you are unhappy with yourself/your lifestyle.. and are seeking a quick fix.. (gyno surgery).

you need to make a lifestyle change, or just come to terms with the fact that you would rather eat junk food and not exercise.

and, i'm not taking raloxifene.  i got rid of the small fat deposit/little bit of dissolved gland i had with tamoxifen/rebound xt combo, and skulpt before that.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 04:34:30 AM by gynosucks1 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024