Author Topic: Possible Gyne Reduction Test!  Day-to-Day upd  (Read 28933 times)

Offline Testing_Andractim

• Bronze Member
Yea i got my gyne from screwing around with steroids.  In the long run, it really just isn't worth it.

Offline spaceace

• Bronze Member
FormerPropeciaUser,

Any noticeable results?

Any shedding?

Offline FormerPropeciaUser

• Posting Member
Spaceace,

Nope, no shedding. And there shouldnt be, logically. Your DHT would go up with andactrim, but DHT doesnt cause hair loss, it just helps communicate the hair loss instructions to the scalp.

After 15 days, I have noticable results. The nipples are pointing a bit downward now, and my chest is starting to look more normal. I'm doing a bit more cardio than normal to help make sure the fat burns off....Still the progress is slow. I think after 2 months, I'll have at best a 50% recovery. But I could live with that...

Will keep you posted.

Anup

Offline FormerPropeciaUser

• Posting Member
Reality bites. Looks like, I'm going to be living with the situation. I may have had some benefits early on, but for the most part, my optimism was wishful thinking, due partially to the effect that it has immediately after you put it on (makes the nips hard).

After 7 weeks, I have less than a 10% improvement. I may use it for a few more days, but basically, game over now. And surgery, due to its risks, costs, and just the psychological factor, is not an option for me. So, thats it I guess, I'm a guy with breasts. This sux, I find myself for the first time in my life wishing I was old. If I was old, I wouldnt have to be embarrassed of a weird physique. bUt its tough being young and in southern california, and not having a good build. I find myslef nervous about the pool party that I am going ot tomorrow. Do I say "Screw it" and hop in the pool, or do I accept reality, and avoid it (i.e. let what other people are thinking control my behavior) ...I feel like such a chic!

Oh well...I tried, ....onto acceptance

Offline spaceace

• Bronze Member
Look, since you didn't have your pathology tested prior to treatment you don't know whether there are other factors contributing to your gyne.  I suggest you see an endocrinologist specializing in reproductive issues ASAP.  Tell your GP about your situation and how you self-medicated.  If they’re intelligent enough, they should get you in to see an endocrinologist immediately.  Telling your GP that you self-medicated will at least get them to have your pathology tested the immediately.  If they don't get you in to see an endo quickly find another GP that will.  When you see your endo, explain your situation and *especially* how you self medicated.  Otherwise your pathology will look abnormal if they weren't advised of the circumstances.  They should give you follow up blood tests to see that your hormone levels, that were affected by Andractim, return to the normal range.  At that point they will be able to determine if there are other hormonal factors that may have led to your condition and proceed with treatment, if necessary.  

If you want to be proactive, post your results here so that the most knowledgeable and credible people on the board can also guide you in the proper direction.

Offline spaceace

• Bronze Member
FormerPropeciaUser,

Have you made an appointment to see an endocrinologist?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024