Author Topic: The cheapest solution PLEASE READ!!!!!  (Read 96614 times)

Offline nobug

• Posting Member
This sounds stupid - but as a temporary solution it's also intriguing.

So the general consensus is that "New Skin" is the best bet, but it smells like crap?   And Crazy-glue, although it works best, is shady as hell and might be toxic?

Offline bb120

• Posting Member
This sounds stupid - but as a temporary solution it's also intriguing.

So the general consensus is that "New Skin" is the best bet, but it smells like crap?   And Crazy-glue, although it works best, is shady as hell and might be toxic?

Well in my experience New Skin did not hold very well, and I wouldn't bother with it, but again that's just my experience. Super glue works very well, but you can only use it sparingly. And as far as I know when Super glue was originally invented it was invented as an adhesive for sealing wounds or something like that, so I doubt it's toxic. Bear in mind this is a very cheap and temporary solution, and I'm also just a guy on an internet forum that you've never met before, so use it at your own risk. If you think it's a stupid idea then by all means don't do it! I'm only sharing it because it's worked very well for me.

Offline Wanted

• Posting Member
How do i make my nipple super small so i can put the stuff on...

Offline zazzy

• Posting Member
To make ur nipples small, twist it, apply ice over it.. touch something cold or maybe peeing/cumming makes it small as well. Just my experience though.

Offline jt1981

After reading half of this topic I went out and immediately bought and applied the New Skin.  I was excited...thinking I had a short term fix.  It wasn't so.  I applied it twice and it only held the nipples hard for about 30 minutes.  It's a gradual puff.  Don't get me wrong...if you want to go swimming it might be a good idea to apply it right before so as to avoid the embarrassment as you jump in the water.  I'll probably use it for that again.  But it does not "freeze" the nipple hard for any length of time.

Offline depressed_kid

Are Liqiud Bandage (made be New Skin, and some other companies) and Super Glue SAME THING?

Offline boxstar2

For those in the UK - try ASDA's Liquid Bandage Spray - about £3.95.

I made my nipples hard, sprayed it a couple of times on each and it held for around 5-6 hours no problems, no smell - cept maybe for the first 30 seconds, looks fine - I would be happy for people to see my like that - and I was able to wear a t-shirt I havn't been able to wear in years out this afternoon. Felt great!

It's now starting to go back to normal a little bit, but I guess I'm still trying to figure out how much to put on and how long it will last.

Worth a shot!  Thanks to whoever started this thread - this could be a life changer!

Offline zazzy

• Posting Member
sounds encouraging..im goin to try these asda sprays as well.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
are all these liquid bandages in Spray form?   I found some unbranded liquid bandage but its not new skin or Asda.  Are they all sprays?

Are they water proof?

Basically, after showering, should we just pinch nipples and apply? 

I read it doesn't smell, but does it Feel different or taste different if used during sexual intercourse?

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Is there any unscented one out there??  Anybody can suggest?

I read review online about New Skin and it said it smells strong..

Offline boxstar2

I've found three in the UK - Savlon and Elastoplast do them in Tesco, and Asda have their own branded one.

The Asda one is identical to the Salvon one from what I can see. The Elastoplast one I still need to test more.

I'm finding it very hit and miss to be honest - sometimes I apply it and it can last for two days without fail, gives me huge confidence. Other times it starts to go back to normal after an hour or so. I'm still testing out various ways of applying it and how it responds.

The best technique I have found so far involves washing off the old one in the shower, then making your nipples REALLY hard - like arctic ice hard, sticking out, as cold as you can get them - then spray the Asda/Savlon one on each one and blow on it so it drys quickly. This almost always can last reliably for a day.

I've only tried showering with it, but I can't say I've found it to be waterproof. It doesn't smell at all - there is no smell from it.

I can't comment on taste, but from sight it doesn't look too obvious, but you could tell they look a bit different - I'm planning on saying I'm using the liquid plaster sprays to prevent jogger's nipple, so you can tell the girl something similar, or just say you get dry skin. I can't say I would be concerned about having sex with the liquid plaster spray on.

I also tried New Skin from the US - I found it to be terrible! Really stank, not effective at all and sore to remove.

Offline like there is no tomorrow

• Posting Member
I am sorry to hear that for some of you out there didn't work, i made post on the second page i believe where i explain esactly hot to apply it properly. Give it a shot , it works for me and as i said before try the one from CVS is much better. Hope this will help keep it posted.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
thanks boxcar  how much was it?

Offline lee221

Hi everyone, i live in the Uk and unsure which liquid bandage new skin to get, please can anyone tell me which one is the right one from a UK amazon link, as they have many on there.

Offline Hope2Help

• Posting Member
Guys maybe the solution to the shiny nipples is a White lie
Could I suggest that if friends point out the shininess of your nipples just say it's to stop and infection in a some cuts or something

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024