Author Topic: sore nipples  (Read 3001 times)

Offline latham55

anyone have sore nipples and if so what caused it and what did you do about it

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
I have sore nipples along with painful gynecomastia. Having sore nipples is not unheard of. Mine gyne is painful from lifting and my nipples throb every once and a while. I am not quite sure what causes it. It may have something to do with your hormones. If you are still in puberty you may want to get your hormones checked. One reason mine are painful and uncomftorable is because my gyne makes my nipples protrude to the side and most of my gyne is under my armpit and side of my body and rubbing against it all day makes it uncomftorable and painful from too much rubbing. I am hopefully getting surgery because I know it will greatly help the uncomftorableness and pain. I am not sure about the nipple pain though. The hormone thing would be my best guess. Best of luck and hopefully you can find an answer.

Offline latham55

thanks...i'm 75 went for a manogram since i have non-hodgkins cancer...when i saw my cancer doctor i
asked if they found anything...he replied you have
gynecomastia...i asked if this was treatable...he replied
yes but for me not necessary...a week latter i checked what kind or inflammation gynecomastia really was.
what a dummy i am.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024