Author Topic: I love my boobs  (Read 5250 times)

Offline nipples

• Posting Member
As a result of beta blockers and other meds I am taking for various reasons, I began growing little boobs about 10 yr ago. Also, because of age, the boys downstairs quit putting out man-juice. At first I was upset. But I have come to embrace and cherish my breasts. I took estrogen, advising my cardiologist. It actually was beneficial to my cardio vascular health. I now have C cups and my wife and I love them. She is a little jealous. Count your blessings. As I said, I love them. It feels great when my wife fondles them.

Offline Pooz

• Silver Member

Offline hatemymoobs

• Silver Member
Thanks for sharing. If only all of us felt this way we wouldn't all be so depressed!  ;)

Offline puffycurse

• Posting Member
I'd rather not have them and have regular man pecs but if they make you feel happy then good for you, my friend.  :)

Offline nipples

• Posting Member
Thanks for your comments. If others decide to keep your breasts, I would advise annual mammograms, too. We are susciptible to breast cancer. I love sitting there with the other girls in the waiting room. You might be surprised how many women think breasts on men sexy and a few have expressed interest in getting together with me, for purposes I find "titillating" to imagine. I am tempted, but I am faithful to my wife.  I am exclusively attracted to women in the extreme and find male bodies ugly beyond comprehension. Maybe that is why I love my newly feminine figure so much.

Offline jojo82

• Silver Member
Thanks for your comments. If others decide to keep your breasts, I would advise annual mammograms, too. We are susciptible to breast cancer. I love sitting there with the other girls in the waiting room. You might be surprised how many women think breasts on men sexy and a few have expressed interest in getting together with me, for purposes I find "titillating" to imagine. I am tempted, but I am faithful to my wife.  I am exclusively attracted to women in the extreme and find male bodies ugly beyond comprehension. Maybe that is why I love my newly feminine figure so much.

A few studies have found no correlation between gynecomastia and breast cancer rates. Although, the methodology on one of these studies I looked at seemed a bit weak and the other was a meta-analysis.

In any event, I'm glad you've found a way to cope & live with your gynecomastia.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024