Author Topic: Gynecomastia Surgery From Calicut Medical College  (Read 13705 times)

Offline dolby

• Posting Member
Dear All

I am posting this reply from the hospital itself.

I had undergone the procedure this morning from Calicut Medical College Hospital.

Infact, I had been in search of a good place for this procedure for last two years. My requirements were it should be neat, cost effective and should have done by a Prominent Doctor.

I met about 22 plastic surgeons across Kerala for queries and advise. All are good but the COST and ESTIMATE given by them seems not affordable for an ordinary person even if I am aware about the cost of Cosmetic Surgery.

If you are planning to undergo the procedure from Calicut Medical College, obviously you will get excellent treatment in comparatively  very low cost of about all together Rs 8000/-.

You may have to expect and suffer the following cons as this is a Kerela Govt Undertaking.

1. Almost tests like blood/hormon should be done from outside.
2. Bad and megalomaniac behavior of Staff Nurses. (Not Doctors)
3. Long wait for some checks, diagnose and tests
4. Admission inside the hospital atleast for 4 to 6 days in ward.
5. Never expect hygienic rooms and bath rooms.
6. You may have to strip infront of some Doctors as well as some students. (Expect some girls even)

If you are ready to suffer these few problems, I would suggest Calicut Medical College is one of the MOST BEST place to be a "GYNFREE GENTLE MAN".

My sincere thanks to the Plastic Surgery Team especially for Dr. Sreelesh who had given all support and advise to me.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 09:57:14 PM by dolby »

Offline nick04

• Posting Member
8000 INR(130 USD)?? Wow, this is insanely cheap! I spent about Rs. 100000 (1650 USD) for my surgery here in New Delhi. Post your post-op pictures as soon as possible.

Offline Simu

Could you please describe formalities 

Offline sivan

• Posting Member
Hi , anybody have latest information about gynecomastia surgeon in Kerala

Offline Zzntane

Got encouragement from @DOLBY post.

So I have admitted myself in Calicut Medical College. 

Total expense, thus far is Rs 3710 for tests done from outside and Rs 4808 for Medicines.

Operation date was today but didn't happen as liposuction device was not working. So they have postponed it to the next day.

Offline Zzntane

Hi , anybody have latest information about gynecomastia surgeon in Kerala
Refer to my reply 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024