Author Topic: First pic I’ve posted.  (Read 2714 times)

Offline Bobbi4244

• Posting Member
I’ve not been here that long but wanted to post a pic. Hope to post more. Appreciate and welcome your comments.

Offline Robin_wayne

• Posting Member
Hello & welcome. 

U have nice sets & vry big areolas & nips too. Whats ur bra size ?

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Thank you for sharing your picture.  Glad you routinely wear a bra, as you said in another post.  You clearly need one, both for support and modesty.  You said your bras are either a B or C cup, but from the looks of it, you are at least a C cup and a B cup would be too small for you.   Have you gotten a bra fitting? 

Offline leosud

• Bronze Member
Hello, thank you for this photo. You have a very pretty breast.
She is very feminine, so it's easier to buy a suitable bra.(In French, "breast" is a feminine word)
Friendships

Offline Bobbi4244

• Posting Member
Have you gotten a bra fitting?

Thanks for your comments, my bras were ‘trial and error’ when I first started developing, that was 1978! and behind closed doors. I married in 1995 and eventually my wife (now ex) measured me for a bra. I’ve not been measured since then. She left me in 2005. I don’t know where I can get measured and fitted properly by understanding and accepting stores? I live in Birmingham in the UK. From self measuring and trying different bras I find 42c or 44b bras best. Just as we all know like it is for women too, bras differ so much from depending on many factors don’t they?

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
I know in the US, there are a number of stores where you could comfortably get a bra fitting, but I don’t know about the UK, sorry. 

I am pretty sure that if you went into a store to look at bras, everybody would be completely certain the bras were for you, as your breasts are so obviously full and heavy, completely female in shape in appearance.  Also, your areolae are so large and your nipples thick, so feminine. 

Offline blad

If you went into a lingerie department with a snug fitting shirt, particularly with some of the bra straps visible though the shirt, the staff would instantly know that the shopping is for you. I am sure they would be happy to assist you in fitting when they see first hand that you would benefit from a bra as much as any woman. They are well aware of any significant breasts, such as yours, feel better supported in a bra and that you are there to take care of that need. They will understand. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
I like the way blad explains it :)

A similar option is to wear a top like blad suggested, but go braless. They would see all the jiggling and high beaming and know you really  need to be wearing a bra for the same reasons as their female customers 

Offline Bobbi4244

• Posting Member
Thanks for all your help, we have no bra fitting service at the moment due to Covid restrictions but I will try and get up some courage and do what you suggest when things are better. I’d love to get fitted properly as I feel it’s been a long time. As with women I suppose our breasts change too. 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Bobbi, we've been there and we understand.  It's good that you are wearing a bra to help you be comfortable and control the movement.   Since I started wearing a bra over a year ago, it made me realize how much my breasts move around unsupported.  The support is helpful and if you need to wear tops, pants and anything else from the women's section to help you be comfortable, then do it.

Offline blad

Bobbi, we've been there and we understand.  It's good that you are wearing a bra to help you be comfortable and control the movement.  Since I started wearing a bra over a year ago, it made me realize how much my breasts move around unsupported.

Once one wears a bra for a while you realize how much uncontrolled movement your breasts can have. It becomes obvious when you contrast how it feels to be braless and the irritation this can have. 

I very much dislike how it feels to be without a bra even for a short time.

Offline Bobbi4244

• Posting Member
Hello & welcome.

U have nice sets & vry big areolas & nips too. Whats ur bra size ?

44c or 44b depending on the bra, 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024