Author Topic: From complex to acceptance  (Read 2382 times)

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Hello everyone.
I read a lot of topics on this forum and I realized that we have all been through various situations. I had the same complexes, but unlike some here, the complex was not due to breasts, but due to underdevelopment. Puberty was quite difficult and that’s when I developed complexes that only got more complicated. The first complex was because of my weight, because I was an extremely thin young man. All the others developed normally, had harmonious and defined bodies. Also, I did not develop body hair. I hated undressing on the beach and I hated summers .... Then 20 years ago I got gynecomastia which I denied until recently. So I went to the gym, watched my diet ... but genetics was relentless. Muscle mass did not come, breasts did not become smaller. A year and a half ago, gynecomastia intensified and accelerated. And then I experienced a conversion. The brain moved in a different direction and I began to accept myself as I was. Then I stumbled upon this forum and immediately registered and opened the topic to get confirmation of what I knew deep down, and that is that I have gynecomastia. And that’s when I started getting answers that in a way I didn’t expect, and that is that my breasts are feminine. I have to admit I was a little shocked. But the brain did its thing again. And that is that it is me. I immediately fell in love with my breasts and bought my first bra and I was thrilled. From the fact that I was comfortable to the fact that my breasts filled my cleavage nicely.
I am in an interesting situation now. I have breasts, some notice and some don't, and I don't care :)
I am sending a couple of my pictures that I made tonight. Otherwise, I would never have made pictures of my whole body without a T-shirt until recently.
The development is interesting for me, because my breasts are still growing and I am really interested in what size I will reach

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
And in a T-shirt. Summer is coming :D

Confused old man

Good for you and your acceptance. My breasts are part of me. If my arms grew two inches more then are supposed to I would not cut them off. I have accepted my boobs 100%. They are mine and part of me. I have grown to love them.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I’m glad to hear you are feeling more comfortable with your body. You look great. 

Dudewithboobs

looking great def tell there is certain growth under the shirt but think it actually looks pretty good

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
It's all in our heads. Surgery would change only one aspect of my complex, but then the other complexes would remain. The solution in the end is very simple. Accept yourself as nature created you.

@Dudewithboobs yes, you can see the growth, i.e. the bulge under the shirt. I also notice such bulges in other men. We are not alone nor alone in all this :)

Dudewithboobs

I appreciate the pics and testament. You look pretty close to my weight in image and to see the thickness of the side boob bulge and how it really doesn’t look that bad at all even thought quite noticeable gives me hope. 

Offline Johndoe1

If we all could display confidence in our appearance and attitude, I believe, we wouldn't need this forum. So the more we can do to accept and love ourselves makes it easier for others to do the same.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Orb

Passant,
I think you look just fine.  I to would just go out with confidence and be. 
I feel once we convince ourselves its okay the battle is won.  I'm glad you here.  You will help others as you gain confidence by being here as well. 
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 10:55:48 PM by Orb »

Dudewithboobs

Agree John. I’ve seen a few people come and go with thanks for the support and help and didn’t need a forum anymore. I’m perfectly happy with how mine are and don’t care if they grow or don’t cause of this forum and the people on it who have helped me understand and be ok with it. Even if I didn’t feel I could benefit from this forum anymore I don’t think I could give it up because eventually someone else will become a regular as well and need help and I’m proud to have this forum and be here to be a part of that if I can like y’all have for me. 

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
John, of course. A forum like this is needed. Everyone here, including me, the forum has influenced us to accept ourselves. We are all unique and each of us has different experiences. And if someone unknown reads something in which they will recognize themselves, I hope it will affect their acceptance.

There is also the option of surgery. But not everyone is for that option.

@Dudewithboobs

We are proof that not only overweight men have gynecomastia. I am 183 cm tall, weigh 82 kg (6ft / 181 lb) :)

Offline Johndoe1

John, of course. A forum like this is needed.
My comment was not that this forum is not needed but if we didn't have the societal pressures of men are this way and women are this way, all forums like this wouldn't be needed because no one would be looked at as difference. We would all be looked at as normal, no matter what that was.

aboywithgirls

John, I know what you mean 🤗. We all came here, particularly in the acceptance portion because we were seeking self acceptance and acceptance from others. 

Acceptance comes one step at a time. Each step brings you to another level of acceptance. It has to begin with self before you can expect others to accept. This forum has provided everyone who comes here with encouragement and acceptance and those members are here to encourage new members and show them that they aren't alone.

Sophie

Offline SideSet

Thank you for posting those pictures. I think you look really good

aboywithgirls

Passant,

Congratulations on your self acceptance! Based on your pictures, you definitely will benefit from a bra. I was 12 when I learned how a bra helped me. Everyone of us here have our own journey. I can say that for certain ,and I think that most here will agree that bras are NOT just for women anymore!

🥰😍❣️🤗👩‍🦰

Sophie

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024