Author Topic: Me, Sadgyneguy, on my 3rd lipo. :( comments please  (Read 26599 times)

Offline connor2008

I have had gynecomastia since I can remember. I always thought that it would go away by itself until I was too concerned about it and looked it up. It's really hard to live with it. I don't need to explain it because you all know.
That's why it's understandable that people that write here are too perfectionist.
Your chest looks fine (NORMAL). There is nothing wrong with it. Stop wasting your money in PSs!!!

Every guy has a different chest. Each human being is normal. Some have it really worked out, some have a little fat and some have puffy nipples. But if these things are within normal, it's OK. You have a normal msn's chest.

If you take your shirt off in a pool or in a beach no one turn to stare at you!!! I know that you feel that they will because of your past. But it's over.
If I where you, i'd go to the gym.

If you want a "Perfect Chest" first you should have a perfect body. It's not consistent in a normal behaviour to want a perfect flat chest while you are over weight.

Liten up!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024