Author Topic: Just another checkmark........  (Read 1280 times)

Offline taxmapper

The male and female body (contrary to the contemporary psudo-science) are in fact quite different. 
Women have typically (though not entirely) smaller statures, wider cheek bones, wider legs, thicker thighs, etc; outside the obvious. 

One of the key areas is the pelvis. Designed to carry baby, the pelvic region is distinctly different from a male in several ways. 
Including wider and shallower than a male and bowel shaped to carry a child. 

Additionally, women's legs are wider apart and create a "Q" angle that is substantially wider than a male, again for baby. 

The one thing that makes a woman's lower end also distinctive is something called the gluteal fold (aka gluteal cut) and other names. 

This is where the legs meet the butt at the bottom. The distinctive shape is a common fetish point for men (and women) and helps create the round shape that is akin to female.

That distance from the belt line to the gluteal fold is also shorter on a female than male. 

When normalized against a male body, the female body shows that distinctiveness. Women's pants are cut for the hips and the gluteal fold. Men are just straight down. 

Last year I started buying women's pants because I was curious and moreover, they fit.  

I finally figured out what the reason was, and that I have acquiesced. 

Mens pants never fit me correctly and drapped especially around my backside and it looked sloppy and unattractive. 

Now, wearing women's pants they fit better, form around by body and are proportional to my body shape. 

I don't have the hips as large (I hope I eventually do) and curve out. 
But at least I don't look like a slob walking around.

Whats your take? 

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
I concur completely. And I, too, have discovered (years ago) that the medications I am taking for my cardio condition have anti-androgenic effects, and thus can physically feminize aspects of my body: diminished libido, softer muscles, smoother skin, different shape to my butt and legs, and - of course ! - breast development.  And in my case, 'F, all of the above'.  It did not occur overnight, so because it was fairly gradual (several years) I didn't notice the non breast changes as quickly as I did the gyno.
It was over ten years ago that I discovered that women's sizing in pants fit me better.
The old saying "man trapped in a female body" is how I humorously deal with all that has happened - not withstanding the fact that I am still observably male.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I wear women’s jeans because of fit. Not skinny jeans or anything like that. Just 100% cotton jeans in wranglers and lee jeans. Boot cut and straight cut.
My wife is the one that suggested I try them years ago because of my (figure) she calls it.
She has always told me that I have a female body with my wide hips and smaller feet,hands head and bone structure.
I really feel lucky that my wife is so open minded and over the last 43 years has excepted me as I am.

BodyPos34B

I would agree entirely. 

Such as moobzie noted, these changes don’t happen overnight and is a slow progression that I believe we often dismiss cause we live with ourselves and don’t notice them till one day these don’t fit the same or this shirt is too tight now or whatever may be noticed. And probably dismissed as weight fluctuation from diet more than thinking estrogen dominance and feminizing taking place. 

As changes have been felt and seen in me I have adjusted my wardrobe accordingly. Took awhile to accept and find fits and brands of some clothing that blend with my other clothes but the fit and comfort of these things is by far much better. 

Offline taxmapper

getting that weird feeling of hollowness and then the growth sensation. 

time for more growing I guess. 

Still a weird sensation.   

BodyPos34B

The ol tingles and aches? It’s interesting as familiar as they become it’s still an odd feeling knowing what it means. Most men get the sensations due to workouts and muscle we get them because of breasts growing lol. 

Offline taxmapper

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Not another check mark but a new one. I was at the gym on a treadmill when out of nowhere it felt as though my breasts had squirted out a discharge. Looked down and nada on my shirt. I am on a chemo drug that is supposed to lower prolactin levels from a pituitary tumor. Never had this sensation over the last 18 months even during the itching and tenderness from a growth spurt. Anyone else notice this phenomenon?
Regards, Bob

Online Sophie

• Silver Member
You may be producing some amount of breast milk. You have all of the parts and pieces needed to produce milk. When you add the correct hormonal ingredients such as prolactin or oxytocin, you may be lactating. What you may have felt it the "let-down" of your breast milk. This is the flow of milk from your milk ducts to your nipples for breast feeding. 

You may want get the girls checked at either a breast care center or a gynecologist as they usually cover these issues. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Sophie, I figured it was ‘ letdown ‘ after the surprise wore off. Initially, I had this anticipation of embarrassment but breathed a sigh of relief, especially being in such a public space.
Probably not to worry, no expression was achieved. I know the moves having participated in hundreds of C sections over the decades and doing post op recovery for hours. No juice there!

I suspect it is the chemotherapy being used on the Prolactinoma attempting to reverse the rise vs. the HPG axis trying to sustain homeostasis is the reason for the feeling.Have never heard of the drug failing. Just glad we caught this early on and that the tumor is small.
Happy with the Docs I have now but they are a bit slow to act. I have offered some alternative treatment options that were not on their menu and they are considering. I am feeling the chemo side effects more lately but I am managing ok.

Offline Parity

• Silver Member

I suspect it is the chemotherapy being used on the Prolactinoma attempting to reverse the rise vs. the HPG axis trying to sustain homeostasis is the reason for the feeling.Have never heard of the drug failing. Just glad we caught this early on and that the tumor is small.
Happy with the Docs I have now but they are a bit slow to act. I have offered some alternative treatment options that were not on their menu and they are considering. I am feeling the chemo side effects more lately but I am managing ok.
I'm glad to hear your taking this well and doing your best to work through it.  Hang in there Bob and know many here are thinking and praying for a good outcome for you.

Offline taxmapper

This morning I was at 204.5 on the scale.   

this is a full 30 lbs less than Nov. 

If things keep going this way, I will probably hit below 200 in a couple of weeks if not lower. 

The effect this is having is that 
1: My band size which in Nov. was hitting near 45 inches is back down to 43-1/2 inches. 

2: Bust size was tipping 50-1/2 down to 48-1/2 inches.   But the gut is flattening out and the girls are popping out more. What is also interesting is that the boobage though went down 2 inches, its mostly from my rib cage not being as wide. The mass me thinks has remained the same. 

I also noticed a distinct curvature in the hips starting to prominate out.  Though nothing special, as my waist whittles down, the pants show more of an underlaying shape. 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗

If things keep going this way, I will probably hit below 200 in a couple of weeks if not lower.

1: My band size which in Nov. was hitting near 45 inches is back down to 43-1/2 inches.

2: Bust size was tipping 50-1/2 down to 48-1/2 inches.  But the gut is flattening out and the girls are popping out more. What is also interesting is that the boobage though went down 2 inches, its mostly from my rib cage not being as wide. The mass me thinks has remained the same.

I also noticed a distinct curvature in the hips starting to prominate out.  Though nothing special, as my waist whittles down, the pants show more of an underlaying shape.
Congratulations! 
Weight loss does make the girls look better, I have noticed the same thing with 72 pounds weight loss. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline taxmapper

2: Bust size was tipping 50-1/2 down to 48-1/2 inches.  But the gut is flattening out and the girls are popping out more. What is also interesting is that the boobage though went down 2 inches, its mostly from my rib cage not being as wide. The mass me thinks has remained the same.

Congratulations!
Weight loss does make the girls look better, I have noticed the same thing with 72 pounds weight loss.
congrats! 

Offline Busty

Taxmapper and Justagirl, congratulations on your impressive weight loss.  I tend to yo yo and have found similar results when I lose weight.

I put on weight where women do, tummy, breasts, ass, thighs, and hips in that order, and it comes off in that order.  At my fattest, I have to admit I enjoy my curves.  They say fat produces estrogen, and my experience is that I feel that way. However, I feel better about myself when thinner.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024