Author Topic: Warmer weather means less clothes.  (Read 1312 times)

Brdy64

Warmer weather means less clothes.

What do you wear out on hot days?

Brdy64

Warmer weather means less clothes.

What do you wear out on hot days?
I bought some nice tops from Torrid, 4 of them are tank tops.
I already started wearing them out and about because we have hit 80 degrees already.
Complimented with 3.5" 'boyfriend shorts' from Torrid as well.
I have some older shorts that I might wear as well.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Unlined bra,thin camisole or tank. T shirt or button down depending on where I am and if I don’t care if I stick out. Jeans or shorts and sneakers. 
At home....braless with a tank or cami, shorts and sandals 

Offline taxmapper

Regardless of the hot hell like conditions here, Ill still have to have padding. 

T-shirt for off work stull, but I also am in a AC office. 

Brdy64

Regardless of the hot hell like conditions here, Ill still have to have padding.

T-shirt for off work stull, but I also am in a AC office.
Yeah, padding is needed here too 😉

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
A jog bra and one size up tee or polo shirt.  No issues last year.  Hopefully, none this year.

Gino

A tank over a bra under a thin shirt works for me. I try to get tanks with wider shoulder straps and softer material.

Brdy64

A tank over a bra under a thin shirt works for me. I try to get tanks with wider shoulder straps and softer material.
Torrid has some really nice wide shoulder strap tank tops. Really soft material as well.
I have 4 of them 😍

(Photo of my last purchase, will arrive today)

Online blad

I don't advertise that I am wearing a bra. I have always stayed with pattern button down shirts, flannel in the winter and short sleeve in the summer. The summer shirts can be thin and cool, as long as they are pattern and tend to darker colors and have a semi relaxed fit. With these, you would have to be really looking for a bra to spot my bra. It is only the hug or pat on the back that would be a give away.

On rare occasion away from home I have worn a much lighter short sleeve that does allow my bra to be made out, but I have not actually seen proof of anyone noticing. I am sure some must notice but there have been no comments or obvious stares. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
People are not going to point and scream....he’s wearing a bra!
People just don’t care. Like some that wear outrageous clothing. No one points and stares. 
Or piercings, or tattoos or really skinny or heavy people.
People I’m sure notice, but nobody cares or will say anything.
Teenagers might snicker.
If someone does say something. 
In order for someone to insult me, I have to value their opinion.
And I don’t 🤣

aboywithgirls

Well, it hasn't been remarkably warm here yet but it will be. I usually default to a golf skirt and a wicking tank top. I have lace bras and panties to keep things cool. Nipple petals work very well for me with the lace cups.

♥️Sophie♥️

p.r.1974

I have a couple of these on the way. I like the high neck as it is closer to neutral, and tighter arm holes for less chance for showing off my bra. 
Plus Size - Super Soft Rib High Neck Tank Top - Torrid

Brdy64

Well, it hasn't been remarkably warm here yet but it will be. I usually default to a golf skirt and a wicking tank top. I have lace bras and panties to keep things cool. Nipple petals work very well for me with the lace cups.

♥️Sophie♥️
I have plenty of tank tops, I really need to get some skirts. ;)

aboywithgirls

♥️Sophie♥️
I have plenty of tank tops, I really need to get some skirts. ;)
Indeed you do! The wicking golf/athletic skirts are the best in the summer. Addias and Rebock have some really cute styles. 

Brdy64

♥️Sophie♥️
I have plenty of tank tops, I really need to get some skirts. ;)
Indeed you do! The wicking golf/athletic skirts are the best in the summer. Addias and Rebock have some really cute styles.
I'll look at them😍, I'm also thinking something for going out, not that I have date night anymore, but something really sexy. 🤔😍

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024