Author Topic: Surgery on 31st, Anyone only do gladular removal?  (Read 3312 times)

Offline CastRudy

• Posting Member
Hello,
Im new here.  I've decided to finally have the surgery.  Im 30 years old and have finally accepted it.  At one point i worked out like a maniac to only push it out further.  I have not body build in forever and here are my pics.  Has anyone looked like me and only had the gladular removal through incision? Or think my pics have a lot of fat to remove.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
You don't have any fat. Glandular excision should make them alot flatter. It's not that bad!! Just remember don't expect to be totally flat after the surgery, they still will poke out a little. Mine looked like yours with a little bit more fat. One side was flatter than the other but they look alot better then preop. Good luck

Offline CastRudy

• Posting Member
Thanks for your input.  Dr. Sanders in Encino, Ca is doing my surgery. He suggested both (lipo & insicion) but i asked if incision only would be best.  He suggested what ever i felt comfortable with.  Im just nervous that it wont make my nipples flat, which is what i want.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
You just need gland removal, that will do !

Offline CastRudy

• Posting Member
Thank you very much, all of you.  the people who post anything about this problem.  Its reassuring to have a support group like this.  The cost will be cheaper, so thats why im leaning toward no lipo, plus it seems pointless for me when i just want to get back to the gym and work out. 

I'll tell you even though my chest doesnt look that bad, since about 13, ive been taping my nipples or hidding them.  i want to be free from this problem.  Im turning 30 with a new look.  My father (who is out of my life) has Gyne. 

Im going to post my experience with lots of photos before and after.  For cases like mine. 

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
Even if your case is glandular the PS should contour with lipo around the crater created by the excision. My case was almost purely glandular and my PS even went pretty close to my armpit with the cannula (incision was made at the areola). I think I have heard of cases where bodybuilders had little if no lipo done but I think that is rare. I don't know if your nipples will ever be completely flat to your wishes but you should improve at least 50%, maybe more. I see that you are 30 and your skin is not as elastic as a teenager. Usually people with very severe gynecomastia are much happier than those with a mainly glandular case.

I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU LISTEN TO YOUR SURGEON AND HAVE LIPO ALONG WITH THE EXCISION. Let him do his thing. A true artist should be given enough freedom to perform what he does best. IMO

Good Luck
Peace

Offline lhouse

• Posting Member
Good Luck on the 31st CastRudy, you have nothing to worry about......   

I just had my surgery 2 days ago on the 23rd which included the glandular removal plus lipo and it want half as bad as I thought it would be. After the surgery I was so numb that I didn't feel anything for 24 hours. Now the pain is so minute that I’m just taking Tylenol.

I have an appointment with the Doc today so I’ll get to see how everything came out. My fingers are crossed…..   :)

Offline CastRudy

• Posting Member
Thanks for all your posts.  For the guy who said i dont have gyne, pics only do so much.  Ive suffered a lot through the last fifteen years.  Its time. 

I have to say im throughly confused now.  I dont know what to do.  I go in for my pre op today.  Im going to ask him about his experience with incision only.  The problem is he will charge me 4500.00 or 5900.00 with lipo.  I think i can get the results with incision but he is the expert.  I will talk to him im more detail about it today.  My biggest worry is the facing sunken nipples.  But i do want flat nipples.

Offline lhouse

• Posting Member
My surgery cost me a little over 5k and I had both. After he removed the glandular tissue he then used the lipo to even out the rest of my chest. I would definitely recommend doing both. If he takes out the gland then you will be left with caved in nips if he doesn't even out your chest.

I just got back from the doctor and saw my chest for the first time. It came out perfect.

So now I have a nice chest and a 401k that’s 5k light. I guess you can’t have everything..   :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024