Author Topic: My journey through Gyne - Hungry Tides  (Read 4312 times)

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
  • make the most of what you have got
My pre op pics, My surgery is due next week, and here i would post all my pics
http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z236/hungrytides/

I know that mine is a mix of gland and fat, my surgeon has told me that he will use PAL + gland excision.

I will update my pics in this link as all my pics are above the size limit.

Ciao
Surgery Date: 25th June 2007
Lipo + Excision (<100% removal around nipple)
Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Ananteshwar, Manipal, Bangalore
pre & post pics link:
http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z236/hungrytides/
Know more @ :
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/index.html

Jugs

Good luck man. I'm sure things will look great. Post your pics after surgery.
Don't be nervous brother. Smooth sailing from here....

Capulet

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
had a successful op on monday 25th june, have updated my pics link, have a look, there is a cotton tissue that doc has put today while removing my drains, my stitches will be removed 4 days later. My question is i have loss of sensation around the bigger area where i had my moobs, my doc says the tissue will regain sensation in a duration of 2 months. Did any one here have a similar situation?
otherwise i m quite happy, when i looked at my chest today it was wow....that amazing....

I will keep you updated.

ciao

Offline tsjas

• Bronze Member

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
My question is i have loss of sensation around the bigger area where i had my moobs, my doc says the tissue will regain sensation in a duration of 2 months. Did any one here have a similar situation?

To answer your question, yes, loss of sensation is very common indeed and for some it can take a year to return so try to have patience.  When it does return it does so slowly and you get all sorts of odd feelings and twinges as the nerves re-connect.  The body has amazing powers of recovery.

Excellent results so far, so good luck with your healing.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
Excellent results so far, so good luck with your healing.

Thanks alot, i will post pics with the cotton tissues removed soon, My doc too said its common to have loss of sensation, i guess i have to accept it, and try not to get bothered, it wouldnt have been possible with out the encouragement and knowledge i received from this forum.

Cheers

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
Thanks a ton for all your wishes, I m feeling great but  just waiting for that compression vest, which i should be getting tomorrow. I feel uncomfortable in going in crowded places as any one may mistakenly hit my chest, that vest and removal of stitches is what i m looking forward to now. I m thinking of resuming my work in 3 days, that is 10 days post op. is this fine people?

Ciao

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
whenever I'd drink cold water I could feel cold in my chest!
me too me too, wow what a relief, i though my chest is leaking  ;D

Cudnt know how to express this thing till now, so didnt post abt this...  ;)

my doc always says you will be fine you will be fine, now i feel he is right....

ciao

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
updated photos with 2 week post op pics, my stitches will be removed this week, wish me luck....

sadboy89

lookin good bro and good luck cant wait to not have this problem anymore someday too

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
update my pics, healing has been just fine, no issues, not that i expected any.

Havent started going gym though, people have been asking a lot abt the vest, i told them i had a suregry in lung and that y i need to wear it.

By the way, is going gym fine, or shall i wait? i want to reduce my tummy, i dont need that now ;)
i jumped into pool after about 15 years....and no one even looked at my chest, i was so amazing, i wear tight Tees and have no worry at all.

my doc said i shud wear the compression vest for 6 months to 1 year, i dont have major issues other than i have to postpone my vacationing plans my friends make on weekends coz i need to wash my vest everyday.

Hungrytides, you're going to be so glad about 3 or 4 weeks down the road when you're pretty close to healed!
thanks DenverGuy, i m glad i did it at last
ciao

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024