Author Topic: tell me what you guys think  (Read 3798 times)

Offline berettagtz

• Posting Member
Live with it or try to get rid of it?

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
this is similar to mine...i tried to cover it up by doing chest exercises which made it even worse (stuck out more)...the areolar nipple complex has become ptotic(sag) on my pectoral wall,

if its like mine, u cant feel a major amount of gland underneath but due to its position directly under the areolar nipple complex it makes it puff out?...ie not allowing u to wear tite t shirts or singlets without a nipple glaring thru

furthermore looks worse if bending down, as the sag becomes more prominent

i have booked surgery with a PS in Australia...says he will do hemiareolar excision, not much need for lipo as very little body fat (athlete)

these are some pics of mine to compare to

Offline berettagtz

• Posting Member
I've had this ever since I was 14, so about 7 years.  I always thought it would go away, but now I realize it's not going anywere on its own.  I am thinking surgery, but might even try to live with it.  I am very subconcious about taking my shirt off, but I also realize that I don't take off my shirt very often (I am sure I would if I didn't have gyne).

Offline berettagtz

• Posting Member
keep the comments coming.  I need to decide what to do pretty soon.  There is still a lot of summer left.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
If I were you, I'd think about surgery to get rid of it. Now, everything depends on how you feel physically and emotionally. It's difficult to tell someone to go for surgery or stay with gyne. All is about personnal feelings. But that is my personnal opinion. Good luck in whatever you decide.

Offline SFguy

• Posting Member
if it bothers you, get it taken care of. i have a similar situation and i'm leaning toward getting it fixed. just so you know, even if you got it done tomorrow you wouldn't be able to take your shirt off this summer...there will need to be a bit of healing time. so take your time making the right decision.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024