Author Topic: gyn. or no gyn?  (Read 5655 times)

Offline cap10morgan

• Posting Member
hey guys i was just wondering if yall could give me a verdict on this....im uncertain if i have gynecomastia.....mostly my nipples are just puffy...theyve been that way for a couple yrs....i was formerly an avid weightlifter but the unwaivering appearance of my chest discouraged my motivation in the gym...i know it doesnt look that bad...or if i even have gyn. does it look that bad ,but i just need some opinions on weth. or not i have it and if so the severity...i guess just give me a roundabout rating from 1 to ten if u dont mind...thanks fellas...ill post the pics below

Offline cap10morgan

• Posting Member
thanks alot guys for helpin me out...cause i wasnt sure i had it....im relieved now( which is ironic) to know cause i wasnt totally sure if i did...but now that i know ive decided im gonna do somethin about it....by the way mike i saw ur pics....nice choice on the p.s...he seems to have done a really good job!....im thinkin about goin to mexico or costa rica to have it done as the surgery is way cheaper down there...uhh anyways any opinions help...thanks alot fellas

Offline cap10morgan

• Posting Member
ya im afraid of that and i have also realized the danger....its just that im a college freshman and all i have is 1500 for surgery....if i could finance it that would be great....but i dont know how flexible surgeons are with letting you make payments and what not...i have looked into dr bermant. i think thats his name.... in richmond,va and i think his is in the 6-7 thou. range...i heard his work was impeccable ...o/ then him all the other great surgeons are in n.y ive noticed

Offline omega

• Silver Member
id give u a 3/10. not too bad. but if it bothers u. surgery wud be realyyyyy simple case on urs i think

Offline cap10morgan

• Posting Member
ya i know i havent bought anything on credit so i havent accumulated a credit score yet...but ya if i can talk the folks into it why sure..i guess 1500 would be a good down payment:) and ya i dont see it as being that bad / mostly puffy nipples....but those dont get to hang around long.. i hope

Offline cap10morgan

• Posting Member
well i think i should consult a professional...which i havent done so yet and let him give me his opinion....but it does bother me that my nipples are puffy...and i know plenty of my friends whose nipples arent puffy....its not just the diameter that is larger then most/but they are also puffy which does not seem normal/ it may be a normal sign of a slightly enlarged gland but not a normal sign of a normal areola.and even if they are a bit scarred....that would be better then the puffiness which makes me look like i havent exercised ever...which i do on a regular basis and maybe that i used to be fat which i never was....and im tired of taking my shirt off and my friends calling me pepperonis for instance:)

Offline cap10morgan

• Posting Member
and if you zoom in on the second pic. you can even see stretch marks protruding from my left armpit where i used to bench press so much...which i used to think would get rid of it,but later found out that bench pressing would only make it worse.....and that you cant burn fat locally only over all, ...if only it were that easy...

Offline cap10morgan

• Posting Member
compare these pics to the first ones///....by applying ice cubes to each of the areola they shrank dramastically...because they are sensitive to cold of course....but if you compare the second group of pics to the first group you can see that they shrank a huge amount of size..when most peoples' nipples get cold(ppl without gyn.) they stay the same size but harden up...mine shrank way down....this is the way i would like them to look post op. given there will be scarring

Offline cap10morgan

• Posting Member
correction on the post before this...by size i meant puffiness

Offline cap10morgan

• Posting Member
right....how long did it take you to save up for the surgery mike?...if you dont mind me asking, or did you already have the money?

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member
sincerely,  I canot see, oh my GOD I need glasses :-[ :-\

Offline normexcept

• Bronze Member
It doesn't look too bad especially the second set after applying ice.  Hey if you can't afford surgery, maybe you could go to school in a really cold place :D.  Seriously though, even the first pics didn't look that bad either to me.  That said, I know how you feel and no amount of other people telling me I look fine can convince me I look okay.  Ultimately you are going to have to listen to yourself and follow your heart on this.
Norm

Offline alexanderdean

You don't have it bad at all, mine was worse but not to bad either. The reason i decided to go for surgery was infact  because i was not far off looking the way i wanted to, that might make sense to you. Because the amount your surgeon will take out is less than most their is less chance of the final result varying. My chest did the same thing when it was cold it like it tightens up, its now permently like that and i'm happy with the result so i would say go for it but do not cheap out on choosing a surgeon, save up for awhile it'll be worth it in the end

Offline cap10morgan

• Posting Member
i know exactly what you mean there norm....it may not look bad to other ppl. but it bothers me....but by the way curtis..since you say your chest is similar to mine would you happen to have any bef. and after pics i could look at...and who was your surgeon?

Offline cap10morgan

• Posting Member
does anyone know how to restore the pink coloration in your nips after surgery? cause from most of the pics ive seen everyone who has had the surgery has the dark rotting lookin nipples,and theyve lost their natural pinkish tone

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024