Author Topic: Help!! is the Gyne? please rate 1-10...thanx!  (Read 4615 times)

Offline misc999

I at one point thought it was from when i used to hit the gym...but since doing some reaserch have found the gyne is the only answer for this.....can u confirm it and tell me what i can do from here? thnx ???

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Uh, yes.. Its looks like Gyne to me. How old are you? You look young in the picture. You said you were working out. Did you take a steriod drug in an atempt to increase your muscles?

Offline misc999

Im 29, thos are recent pics...i just stopped workin out because works been so busy, and i think its time to address this! No never ever taken any drug enhancements!

Offline Don Won I

• Bronze Member
You have it, but the good news is that your chest still has a very masculine contour to it. How does it look when you wear a shirt? Do you look very muscular?

Oh, and I'd rate you a 3.

Offline misc999

Yes everything looks fine in a shirt...if its a tight t-shirt, then their not flat, tried all the exercises in the world and they just wont budge.....surgery is the only answer huh?

Offline Don Won I

• Bronze Member
surgery is the only answer huh?

I'm afraid so. Hey, at least you can wear a regular t-shirt. Some of us can't.

Offline omega

• Silver Member
if ur tryin workout  . weights aint gona do shit. i tryd every single trimming program for the chest. i did like 15 - 20 reps, i thot it was just fat. it only made it worse =/ surgery is the only option uve gott

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024