Author Topic: Consultation w/ Dr. Sanders  (Read 1953 times)

Offline mgrady

• Posting Member
Checked in w/ Dr. Sanders yesterday & this is how it went..
 Very nice guy although it seemed to be a fake smile he had on lol but i pretty much answered my own questions throughout the consultation but one thing did give me a scare - it didn't seem like he detected my Gyne very well as he said, " it's really hard to feel it". Then he went on & asked me when they first started protruding & i told him back in 8th grade when i was very thin, that's when he say's, "then you must have True Gynecomastia" (wtf??) Anyways the important thing i learned is the pics on his website aren't really bad jobs - those patients specifically asked for him to leave some fat & others were just obese to where if he lipo'd everything out the skin would sag over which looks 10x worse than gyne itself. I really hit him hard on how bad i don't ever wanna come back here for more surgery & how i don't want any excess fat or gland left over and make the point very clear. Moral of the story is.. don't look @ the photos on his site, to be honest they were the worst photos out of the portfolio i had seen, the patients with my body type actually had really flat chests after surgery so i give Dr. Sanders an OK from my experience. BTW HE QUOTED ME $6,200! Help me negotiate plz!!!   ;D
f***ing hate my man boobs.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024