Author Topic: 34 yrs old...how bad am I (1-10)? Should I have an operation?  (Read 4507 times)

Offline Time4AChange

This has affected me since I was 10 years old.

Offline Time4AChange

Thanks for the honest assessment.  PS?  Is that plastic surgeon?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Losing some weight first may help reduce it. But surgery will be necessary I think ... PS : Plastic surgeon, yeah

GynO_DuDe

Looks like you have it going on to me, but you should go talk to a PS.  I'm 39 and just had my done on Wednesday.  From your pics, it looks like you and I have a similar body type.  This is a great forum for information and support.  Without it, I would have continued to be embarrassed with my gyne and would have never had the courage to get something done.

Amen to that.

I would have also never had the balls for surgery and would of just lived half dead for the rest of my life ...

Im now gradually building confidence even though I still keep thinking their still down their!!

Offline pnegrete

• Posting Member
I think yours is like mine. As my doc said it will be a very simple operation. I can go to the hospital in the morning and leave in the evening. I'll do it here in Brazil. I'm 40.

Offline Time4AChange

Thanks for all the comments guys.  I am in the military and have heard about the free operations.  I have just never had the courage to ask my doctor about it.  I am currently in Iraq and will return in November.  Since my annual physical is in December, I think I will bring it up then and see if we can get rid of this problem once and for all.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024