Author Topic: Need new opinions.  (Read 4567 times)

Offline DylanJa

• Posting Member
I'm 24 and have posted some pics before.  The responses I got was mostly people telling me my gyn was really bad.  I went to see my doctor back in March and he said if anything it was very mild and refered me to a surgeon who basically said the same thing.  He did say my nipples are a little big, but that my gyn is mild and would be very easy to fix.  He quoted me at about $5,500.  I wasn't able to get the money so I never got the surgery.  The surgeon did say trying to lose about 20 pounds would be best before anything else.  For different reason I actually have gained about 20 pounds in the last 8 months.  I posted some new pics of me and just wonder what everyone on here thinks again.  These are all taken today.

Offline Hellboy

• Bronze Member
looks pretty mild loose weight and exercise and then youll know how bad it is, you cant expect to be out of shape and still have a great looking chest. i think you have great potential with diet and excercise hope this helps

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I totally agree with Hellboy. You have a great potential with diet and exercises. Try and lose some weight and see what follows. Good luck mate !

Offline outertrial

You have a normal chest for your size. Losing some weight would be great for you. If its still there after then worry about it then.

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
I disagree with all the above responses.  While you are overweight, I do not think your chest "matches" your physic.  The fat is concentrated more around your nipple area, and by the looks of the puffiness/pointiness I would also guess that there is gland there.  I think that even if you got substantially leaner, the gyn would still be there.  BUT, the best thing to do in my opinion is hit the gym, get as lean as possible and then reassess.  Even if you didnt get the surgery, someone leaner and in shape with gyn looks a hell of a lot better then someone who is out of shape/FAT with gyn - not to mention will be MUCH healthier.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 03:44:08 PM by dcvet »

Offline DylanJa

• Posting Member
I always thought myself that my chest was proportioned to the rest of my body.  On a scale of 1-10, how would everyone rate my chest??  Eventhough I can't get the surgery right now, I guess I just want to know if I were to take my shirt off in public if it's very noticable and if it would attract attention.

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
I think if you lifted some weights a couple times a week and ate well at the same time you could actually have a pretty nice chest.

looks pretty mild loose weight and exercise and then youll know how bad it is, you cant expect to be out of shape and still have a great looking chest. i think you have great potential with diet and excercise hope this helps

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024