Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 3939 times)

Offline Ceeeza

• Posting Member
I'm 31 and have wanted to get liposuction or gyne surgery for many years.  I've seen a few doctors and it seems that they recommend that if I do anything, I should get liposuction only and not the typical gyne surgery through the nipple.  Though I haven't been working out regularly these days as I normally do (just recently started up again though).... but no matter what I do, I can't get rid of the fat in my chest and love handles.  If I do get it done, I would probably be left with 4 puncture scars around the chest.  I'm so unbelievably torn as to what to do, so I thought I'd post some pictures and hopefully get some legit responses from you guys.  As you can see, I have a borderline decent chest, but the fat deposits left from when I was a chubby kid do remain.  When I do work out more seriously, the fat does diminish some, but never to the point that I'm completely comfortable.

Anyways.... please please please respond and let me know what you think you'd do.  Any comments are welcome!

Thanks in advance!

http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img1075fh8.jpg
http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img1074xz1.jpg
http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img1073jv1.jpg
http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img1069li3.jpg
http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img1072mq7.jpg
http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img1070wj8.jpg
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 11:39:08 AM by Ceeeza »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Nothing ! No problems with the nipples, no excess of fat or hardly any. Honestly, the first thing I thought when I saw your pics was that you had the chance to have a nice well-built chest. So, don't worry.

Offline Ceeeza

• Posting Member
haha.... so basically you're saying i'm crazy and just need to work out more?  I really don't want to trivialize other people's issues with mine, but it does bother me..... that small amount of fat there.  Alas....I just don't know what to do.  Maybe I'll just work out more and see what happens before I make a decision.  As you can see, I could use it.

More responses are welcome.....  please!  I can't get this out of my mind.

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
Bro, I honestly cant see any gyn - and trust me, I'd be brutally honest with you if I did, as I have been with others on the board...  You say that you cannot get rid of the last bit of fat on your chest and love handles, but this is normal man.  That is the LAST fat to go when leaning out...

If you dont have any gland (enlarged) which I dont think you do by the pictures, and you're really concerned about that last bit of fat - you can try a topical fat burner.  I used Yohimburn on mine and the results were amazing - only problem was that I had gland as well and it wont do anything for that. 

Focus on weight training more than anything to put on some more muscle - increased muscle mass makes it way easier to get leaner.  Plus, intense weight training causes more testosterone production which is good for a while bunch of stuff ;D

Offline Ceeeza

• Posting Member
wow I've never heard about this Yohimburn stuff...... does it really work?  like for real?  Thanks for the reply....

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
go to www.muscletalk.co.uk and join. Post your current diet, workout routine, and cardio in the appropriate forums. MT is the best free source of everything weightlifting, nutrition, and fitness. I am a member there with the same username.

I honestly see no gyne whatsoever. Your chest and love handles are probably the first place your body stores fat, so it will sadly be the last place it leaves. Losing fat is about creating a negative energy balance, either through diet, exercise, or ideally a combination of the two. I really urge you to go the the website above and get some advice, we will all be glad to help you.

Offline gynenomore

• Posting Member
What would I do?  I would live my life without having to worry about the clothes I can wear; about the posture; ...

If you look at my chest, you'd think how can GOD be so unfair to some people (my case is medium to severe category and I have lived with it for over 20 years until I found this website and now I have surgery scheduled in a couple of weeks) ..

Seriously, bro -- find some other problem in your body; your chest is just fine.  :-)

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
haha.... so basically you're saying i'm crazy and just need to work out more?  I really don't want to trivialize other people's issues with mine, but it does bother me..... that small amount of fat there.  Alas....I just don't know what to do.  Maybe I'll just work out more and see what happens before I make a decision.  As you can see, I could use it.

More responses are welcome.....  please!  I can't get this out of my mind.

Your question was "what would you do?"?, I therefore decided to answer your question. That is MY opinion, not others' I know. You wanted an opinion, here it is, and if you had the impression that I was saying you were crazy, you misinterpreted my words. Don't be so paranoid mate !  :D Cheer up !

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
What kind do you use?

Bro, I honestly cant see any gyn - and trust me, I'd be brutally honest with you if I did, as I have been with others on the board...  You say that you cannot get rid of the last bit of fat on your chest and love handles, but this is normal man.  That is the LAST fat to go when leaning out...

If you dont have any gland (enlarged) which I dont think you do by the pictures, and you're really concerned about that last bit of fat - you can try a topical fat burner.  I used Yohimburn on mine and the results were amazing - only problem was that I had gland as well and it wont do anything for that. 

Focus on weight training more than anything to put on some more muscle - increased muscle mass makes it way easier to get leaner.  Plus, intense weight training causes more testosterone production which is good for a while bunch of stuff ;D

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
I have to agree with everyone. I think we all want to be perfect but I would only do surgery if it was the last resort.

The folks on this board are very knowledgeable and believe me they can spot everything.

Diet and training and you my get that perfect look you want.  ;)

Offline Ceeeza

• Posting Member
Hey Top I wasn't misinterpreting you, it's just my odd sense of humor.  I appreciate your comments......

And yes.... I realized that people here seem to know what they're talking about which is why I posted.  Again thanks ;D

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
wow I've never heard about this Yohimburn stuff...... does it really work?  like for real?  Thanks for the reply....

Yes, absolutely.  I have used it a few times on chest and other stubborn fatty areas and it worked very well.   Google it and check out the reviews.  You can actually find some good info on it throughout some of the bodybuilding forums.

Offline Ceeeza

• Posting Member

Yes, absolutely.  I have used it a few times on chest and other stubborn fatty areas and it worked very well.   Google it and check out the reviews.  You can actually find some good info on it throughout some of the bodybuilding forums.

Yeah I've looked it up and it seems pretty interesting.  There's a lot of scattered information out there though.  If I can pick your brain...... why is it always associated with "steroid" conversations/use?  Also, how long do people use it?  is it a permanent thing?  what happens if you stop using it?  Does the fat return?  Also, I'm usually quite affected by caffeine.  Is that a big problem?

Thanks

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
No problem.

I wasnt actually responding to anything you said outside of what do you think  , I just should of said you look fine.  :)

Good l

Hey Top I wasn't misinterpreting you, it's just my odd sense of humor.  I appreciate your comments......

And yes.... I realized that people here seem to know what they're talking about which is why I posted.  Again thanks ;D

Offline GTM

• Posting Member
Umm. get a hobby...u look normal and you dont need to worry about your chest.
There finally gone!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024