Author Topic: Im new and this is me  (Read 2322 times)

Offline koyo

• Posting Member
I hope this group is as supportive as my wife! I have had gyno since 12 and up and down in wait for many years. Even if I loose weight, I still have the gyne. Last year I developed vary hard lumps in both breasts and had a panic about male breast cancer. Fortunately this did not turn out to be cancer :)
The doctor said that I had developed gynecomastia for some unknown reason and part me thru the regular tests. Things checked out OK. However, the mammography showed both large amounts of gland and fat. The hard lumps were gland. The examine at the mammography facility was very embarrassing and the doctor (female) that gave the final word to me was acting like she did not even care. However, the rest of the staff was empathetic to me. My doc gave me the regular speech about wait and so on and suggested that I should wear something supportive (i.e. bra) during heavy activity. I do now wear a sports bra when doing outside work that is active. So here is a picture in the attachement

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
yeah sounds like you are a good candidate for surgery. now is a matter of deciding if its worth the $$ i had surgery for a much lesser case and i feel so much more comfortable (and look better) without that extra gland there.

Offline cnc990

• Posting Member
hey..i would get that fixed..mines very sim.im on the verg of getting ready..its a matter of weeks with insurance and all...mine dont look so bad with out a shirt but for some reason when theres a shirt on me...it looks ten times bigger..idk

Offline crissycon

its chris again,i 4got to say we live in the UK.Thanks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024