Author Topic: [REMOVED]  (Read 3018 times)

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
[REMOVED]
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 12:31:03 PM by KryptoKnight »

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
I'd say what is left probably is muscle. I hope mine looks something like that when it is healed. Right now (1 week post op), it looks smaller, but nips are still puffy  :-\

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
wouldn't worry about lipo looks like ur prob still swollen in those pics can u grab fat on you're chest? even so u look great so just be happy lol.

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
Yeah I guess the thing is I can't grab any fat.  I didn't know it was just possible to have a big chest, without it being fatty or glandular.

Guess I'm overreacting, and yeah there's still some swelling there.

Thanks for the kind words :D

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
looks good! probably just soem swelling from the surgery. IMO if you focused on doing more incline work, you'd bring the upper chest development up on par with the lower chest. you're either genetically inclined to build the lower chest really easily, or/and you just focus way too much on bench press and decline press.

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
I did equal amounts of flat to incline, but recently before I started my surgery I started doing incline only since it's generally superior to flat.  I dind't get far with my incline, but I understand where you're coming from, and I never noticed that I might have to work on upper chest development.

And I have my new pre-op pics, and will post better post op pics and have em up soon.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024