Author Topic: Please can i have feedback on the Photo!  (Read 2699 times)

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Hi everyone!... Just went to see local GP today, & confirmed "gynecomastia" and has reffered me to a plastic surgeon to get it done on the NHS. I'm 5,10 & currently standing at 205 pounds, very muscular built due to the years of training in order to attempt to "Cure" my moobs. I'm fed-up with my gyno, due to the fact that it really depresses me, I'm confused because there seems to be no hard lump near my nipples? & when i contract my pectorial muscle, i can feel a lot of muscle tissue! & yet the doctor had no hesitation in reffering me for surgery!... If this helps - my b/f% is 20%.

Anyway - enough chat..... can you please rate my gyno!....... thank you very much
Surgery performed by Alex Karidis - 11/09/08

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
I'd rate it 3/10. It's an easy fix. Best of luck.

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
yea...about a 3 or 4...it bothers you...and i can see why. there is just enought there to always make you feel consious about how you look.  you can get this fixed easily...go to a good doctor who has done lots of gyno surgerys....

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
yeah its not too bad, but you should look great after surgery.

Offline tomo

• Posting Member
Mines very similar to yours. Im seeing a PS in Feb. I train all the time but this gets me down.

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
I must say that it is there and I can see it on a small scale could probably see it more if it was a side on shot. You are the same as me and as much as people have ried to talk me out of surgery I am still going ahead with it. It is as simple as when you master your body you will master your life and you are not going to be able to master the body untill the gyne is gone well that is just my 2 cents.
Best of luck mate.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024