Author Topic: 16 Y/O Fat or Gyne  (Read 3663 times)

Offline wulfy

Hello,

Weight: 92-95KG

Over the past 2 year's i have noticed i have begun growing breasts, but at the same time gaining lots of weight.  Also i was diagnosed with Anxiety 3 years ago, and i sometimes get very panicy which i have gyne or not.  I'm afriad to go anyplace where i have to take off my top and its really getting to my head now....

Personally i think its a little bit of both...  What do you think? Fat or Gyne?  I won't be offended by any answer's.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y154/nzwulf/gyne/

Thanks,
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 03:43:06 AM by wulfy »

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
Hard to say.

you are significantly overweight.\\

I'd say theres a good chance that its gyne,but then it may just be that you have a tendency to store more fat in your chest.

My advice : give yourself  a hardcore physical make-over. Go on a tough exercise/weight-loss program , eat right and work out consistently for 6 months.

then report back here with more pics
... and the saga continues

Offline collateral

• Posting Member
dude, You dont have gyne, your nipples are not puffy. needless to say, you are FAT!!

workout!!!!!! lose them

how can you ever get laid with that??

you wanna go to prom alone???

start tomorrow, jogging around where you live for 20 mins. start lifting weights. cut down whatever you are eating now!

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I would say he *might* have some, but we won't know until he drops the blub. His breasts are WAY bigger than they should be on a normal overweight body. But, like it has been said before, we'll have a better idea after he loses 30 lbs.

Offline Spleen

It really is hard to say because you are heavy.  I really recommend working out.  It's great for the body of course, but you'll be shocked at how much stronger you feel mentall as well.  It's corny to say, but just do it.

Offline wulfy

Thanks for the reply's,

I just figured that i might have it because i don't see many overweight people with breasts as big as mine....

But yeah i'm starting to do fitness and stuff now, ill give youse an update later on.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024