Author Topic: rate my situation plz  (Read 2136 times)

Offline Stizzy

hi guys first post. do i really have gyne? what are your opinions on what i should do? i workout all the time i am 19, 5'8", and 143lbs. Should i keep working out for a few more years? is it possible for this to go away without surgery?

relaxed

Flexing

Offline AnonNZ

• Posting Member
Hey mate, it looks like you've got a tiny bit of gland tissue behind the nipple but it's barely noticeable (at least for me). I wouldn't worry at all. If you built your chest up more it would be even less noticeable. Just my 2c

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
similar to how mine was, I am 10 days post op now  ;D

Offline Stizzy

thanks for the replies so far. I was really skinny up until middle school when i became a little chubby and with it came my gyne. I started loosing weight and figured eventually the moobs would go with it but they seemed to stick around just a bit. It really hasn't affected my life too much as I go to the beach every summer, and i don't have a problem taking my shirt off while having sex, because none of my partners have ever said a thing about it. come to think of it none of my friends or family have ever said anything either, but they might just be being nice. I never really knew this was a real legit issue until recently and now i can't get it off my mind. Surgery is not even a question as of right now, but depending on how i look/feel down the road i might consider it. til then im just gunna keep lifting hard. more replies welcome please!!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
agree you do have a little gland there, and if it leaves you unhappy, it's never too early to start saving, even slowly. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024