Author Topic: Anyone from Colorado????????  (Read 1965 times)

Offline CGeorge

• Posting Member
I have heard that some university-type hospitals, and Plastic surgery clinics, where they have a plastic surgery training programs, have PS clinics where you can go for a nominal amount of money.  The PS residents there are MD's who have already had surgical training.  They are in process of training in PS.  They may be able to do surgery -- under the supervision, but not the hands, of a senior surgeon -- at a nominal cost.  if anybody has any information about one of these university's or clinics in Colorado, i would really like to hear from you.
I would really appreciate any advice.  thank you.

Offline hatemynips

• Posting Member
I would also be interested in this and am also from Colorado. However, I would be a little nervous about someone that doesn't have specific expertise in this area operating on me.

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
I would absolutely NOT go to a trainee. Everything on these message boards emphasizes going to a doc who knows what he or she is doing and who's had experience with gyne. My surgery a year ago with Dr. Albin in Denver cost about $4300. (It's probably higher now - what the heck isn't?  ::) )Here are some before and afters of my results:

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=3307

Good luck to you!
DenverGuy

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024