Author Topic: Pre-Op pics..check 'em out.  (Read 3973 times)

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
I've got the same cookie cutter gyno story... showed up when I was in my early teens, got made fun of a bit, never went to the beach.. blah blah blah.  To make a long story short, I finally have the funds to take care of this situation so I've decided to do something about it.  Surgery is scheduled for May 22nd with Dr. Baxt in Paramus, NJ. 

Just a couple of stats: 21 years old, 5' 10", 175 lbs.  Surprisingly, the pictures actually make the gyno look better.  They look a lot bigger in person, but it's still obvious it's there in the pics.  I appreciate your comments.  Thanks guys.

Offline Hellboy

• Bronze Member
not bad at all, you should get some great results. once you heal you should hit the gym you will get even better results then. you dont seem to carry to much body fat!

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
I agree.  You should get a great result, as you're in good shape.  You'll probably find that your nipple/areola diameter decreases a good bit too, which will help.
Good luck with the surgery!

Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
Don't worry about gyno18.  He's less than 3 weeks post op and expects everything to be perfect  ;D
You should get fine results.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Given the chest that you have, I'm sure the results will be great ! Keep us posted mate ;)

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
Surgery is next Thursday.  I did my blood tests last week and picked up my antibiotics from the pharmacy yesterday.  Every morning I wake up, I get more and more anxious to get rid of these things.  It's going to be a long week...

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
i agree with everyone .. you will have awesome results, goodluck and keep us updated .

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024