Author Topic: oh no...4000$ wasted  (Read 3403 times)

Offline Patbol

• Posting Member
I had a surgery on january 28, and now, it seem like the good old days. I had a lipo only, but hate to say this, but i still got boobs.
I know i should waste some body fat, dont tell me , but do you think this is a gland or what ?
Help me, im very depressed ! cause i really think i have had lost 4000$..

And y can feel some hard thing behind my nipple. Maybe its scar tissues ? Im a french guy from canada, i try to read some post but i dont understant what is scar tissues... can someone explain it to me please ? and if some people had Lipo only...doest this work for you ??

i know its a lot of question but hey, we all are on the same boat here :)

by the way, GO HABS GO !!

Offline Patbol

• Posting Member
thanks you man..its great that some people take time to answer my post.
DO you think 3 months is enough to see the entire result , or more?

Offline Hellboy

• Bronze Member
still to early go for a six month check up with your PS if you still have the puffies than you need to to have a revision , gland only! I had surgery last May and had lypo and excision and just had a revision this past Friday where he removed a large amount of gland from both sides

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
If you only had lipo the hard thing you can feel behind your nipple is the breast gland/tissue.  This is what is causing the slight pointy shape to your chest and cannot be removed by lipo alone. 

Now I don't mean to be negative or make you feel bad here, but if your goal was to get rid of that shape, then yeah i'd say you are going to need revision surgery.  However if you are satisfied with the appearance of your chest now, then don't worry about the hardness behind the nipple. It is harmless. 

That being said you are still fairly early on in the recovery process.  Like the others said, re-evaluate yourself in 6 months time. 
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
SOmetimes they'll leave some behind to avoid a caved-in appearance. It's easier to remove more later as you can't fix it if overdone. Call your PS to see about removing some more gland. Sometimes they only charge for the OR use and anesthesia. Who was your Dr.?

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
ur case isnt severe dude not as u immagined it
dont worry
 :) :) :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024