Author Topic: Do i have gyne or just fat?  (Read 2734 times)

Offline Hefner33

• Bronze Member
Hellow i am about 240 pound freshman who does not know what to do. I am very active in athletics. I play football,basketball,baseball, track. I seem to think i have something wrong with me. I have these big breasts and don't know what to do. People don't really make fun of me because i can kick their ass( bench 225, squat 385,clean 210). I don't feel confident enough anymore i need something to work for me. I am currently on Chest Coach and hopes that will work. I am afraid my parents will say no to surgery or something will go wrong. I am scared. I really need someone to get me through this. I am so depressed and feel like killing myself because the pain i feel is terrible. I HATE MOOBS PLZ HELP!
"I can Do ALL Things Through him who Strengthens Me"

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Man, I do understand your concern, but it's not necessary to create a new photo-post every day, containing the same picture.

Offline Hefner33

• Bronze Member
well i need to get rid of it but idk how

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
You've got a pretty decent case of gyne there.  Surgery is the only route man. That Chest Coach isn't going to do crap.  Go look into some surgeons in your area and talk with them about your options. 

Offline Hefner33

• Bronze Member
i can't get anyone to help me find a surgen i live in nebraska i don't think there is one close and i can't tell my parents

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
i thought i coulnt tell me mom and i told her through an e-mail and she was very supportive and im doing mine in Dominican Republic and it costs 1/3 of what it costs in america.... he is the same guy that gave her a tummy tuck and apparently shes a MILF  :( which i hate to hear

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
It's good that you were able to tell her. She sounds very supportive.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024