Author Topic: do i have gyno?  (Read 2407 times)

swaizer

Hi i am almost 17 years old ive had bigger nipples for a long time and i remeber when i was 10 or so i had bumps under my nipples for about a month then went away. i have about 25 pounds over the last 2 years not from excersing just happened i dont think it is gyno because i dont have the bump i figure my skin is just really lose cause i lost weight and not toned. my nipples are a little puffy and big when i get out of the shower or if im cold they are fine and dont look very bad but anytime other there as in the pictures. I figure if i lift weights and do upper chest excrcises 4 times a week like ive started the past week i will tone and tighten my nipples somewhat?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I figure if i lift weights and do upper chest excrcises 4 times a week like ive started the past week i will tone and tighten my nipples somewhat?

Wrong!   Dude... you cannot tone and tighten your areolas/nipples, that's impossible. If you do chest exercises, you will be toning your pectorals. Which, are higher up on your chest. You have Gynecomastia my man. No amount of caloric reduction/exercise will get rid of it. Seek some medical help...  ;)

I dont think it is gyno because i dont have the bump

Why does everyone think that you can only have Gynecomastia if you have a bump/lump under the areola ??? ??? ??? Dude, Gynecomastia means 'Woman-like breasts'. With the emphasis on the word 'like'. Not a womans breast, but something that 'looks' similar. You my friend have woman-like breasts. Albeit small, you do have Gynecomastia.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
No amount of caloric reduction/exercise will get rid of it.

This is so true. I learned the 'hard way'. I wasn't sure if I had gyne, actually I didn't know much about gyne until coming here, but regardless.. in an attempt to get rid of my puffed nips I dieted/exercised like a mofo. I followed a diet/exercise regimen similar to those followed by competitive bodybuilders. I worked out just about twice a day for nearly 6 months. I got completely shredded. Veins everywhere, Six pack you name it. But it all had almost no effect on my chest. BIG disappointment. Anyway, listen to GB, seek some medical help. Good luck with everything man.

Offline dr.darkmind

• Posting Member
i agree whit grandpa...
you still being young, and may be your information is not the best, if you as of this to your trainers
they will tell you, buy this, buy that, if you buy me this you will look better...
and its wrong...
if you have no gland, you have pseudo gynecomastya...
just what i used to have...
somehow, when we are young, we think that we can change whit exersice, but if you do that, you should do it for at least 2 years to get some results, some good results, but your pectoral muscle will look big, and your chest wouldn be what you want...
so...
i sugest that you start doing some cardio trainig, some diet, to loss wheigh, and start your preparation for surgery..
belive me  dude...
its the only way...

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
Grampa has a point but the way is expressed is very harsh and aggressive!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024