Author Topic: chest expander?  (Read 7256 times)

Offline PuNK

• Posting Member
hi ppl

any body used chest expander to get rid of chest fat?

should i go for it or it will do more harm than good?

mentally yours

punk

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
I've never heard of chest expander, but I can tell you that there's no such thing as 'chest fat' (or 'belly fat', etc). Bodyfat is bodyfat. You cant do certain exercises to burn 'chest fat' or 'belly fat'. Where your body burns it from first/last is genetically pre-determined. I wouldn't recommend purchasing the 'chest expander'.

The concept of bodyfat storage/burning is similar to that of a swimming pool:
Lets say you have an empty swimming pool, and your filling it up with a hose. No matter where you put the hose, deep end, shallow end, whatever, the deep end will always fill first, and the shallow end last. Now when you empty the pool, the opposite happens - the shallow end will empty first, and then the deep end last.

Your body does the same thing with bodyfat. Wherever you stored fat last, will be the first place you 'burn' it from, and vice versa.

Hope this helps. Good luck with everything man.

Offline PuNK

• Posting Member

here is a picture

Offline PuNK

• Posting Member

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
lol...those crappy things will do nothing to reduce chest fat, and next to nothing to increase chest muscle.  All they are is an eye hazard if one of the springs breaks one day...correct your diet, start doing cardio and hit the weights. (bench presses and dumbell presses).
Surgery done 18th March 2008

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024