Author Topic: Dr. Jacobs  Question !  (Read 2436 times)

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
Dr. Jacobs  Question !
Since I am gonna get my surgery done by Dr. Jacobs and I read that he doesn't do an incision under the nipple, I was wondering is this better then having a incision under the nipple? Dr. Jacobs uses some tool that sucks out the gland and does lipo at the same time, as I understand. Is this good? I am not questioning his work or anything, dont get me wrong....I just want to get an opinion on what u guys would feel more comfortable with, Having 2 incisions under the armpit and sucking out the gland and fat or having an incision under the nipple and doing it that way....I personally prefer the armpit way since less visible scaring. But one thing I like about Dr. Jacobs is that he guarantees that if he cant get the gland out his way he makes an incision under the nipple to pull it out...
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline surfdude

• Posting Member
Re: Dr. Jacobs  Question !
I had sugery 5 weeks ago and I would have bet the farm that I was going to have two incisions under my nips. In post op I was told that everything was done with just lipo and I just shit! Why because I had it in my head that I was going to have lipo and gland removal, (CONSOLATION 85% GLAND)  So I was afraid that months down the road I would have to deal with this again. I'm happy to say Dr. Jacobs whether it was his tools or knowledge did a awesome job. I'm happy to say that every time I go to the bathroom I lift my shirt in the mirror. Im not a 100% yet but thanks to this site I can kinda track my progress upon others healing. THANKS DR. JACOBS AND STAFF, TRUE PROFESSIONALS.

Offline Noseguard

• Silver Member
  • You t*t, what's he gonna do nibble your bum?
Re: Dr. Jacobs  Question !
Jacobs did have to cut me.  He did an incision on the top edge of my nipple.   12 weeks after surgery and that incision is not the least bit noticeable.  The lipo holes are still red but they are tiny and on the sides.

He is not always able to get enough gland with the lipo tools he designed.  I really don' care, they really can't be seen unless you were using a magnifying glass.

When is your surgery????

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024