Author Topic: SRGY QUESTIONS PLS HELP  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Allhopeaside

• Posting Member
Busted my ass. Saved All the cash. Time to get busy living. Now the next step.

Got a few questions:

( i realize most of you aren't doctors but alot of you have knowledge through experience so any and all advice is greatly appreciated)

1)anyone know a surgeon in the eastern Pa/NYC/Philly area that they recommend? The guy I saw that was local gave me about 5 minutes of his time, copped a feel and said you just need to lose weight and left the room. Didn't even wait for the nipples to unharden, left me standing there like a jackass. Sooo, basically I could see leaving a guy like that with the surgery being a bad idea. I don't need horrible scars to make this a permanent issue if you know what i mean.

2) What kind of tests do they usually need to run and stuff of that sort.

3) How long is it usually till you can go back to work.

4) Generally, is there a large possibility of recurrence, or is it mostly just an issue of whacked out hormones during puberty. I understand if you get really fat, sure your going to store fat there, but as far as puffy nipples and glandular issues go what generally happens with that.

5) Any other advice you guys think could help. I plan on just whittling away at more body fat until i find one so that this can hopefully go as smoothly as possible. The way i see it, its easier to shovel a driveway in a blizzard if you know where the driveway is if you catch my drift.

Please help, need all the info i can get because I don't know where else to turn to. Google search only gets you so far.   Plus it seems like every doctor needs 150 bones just to give you some, so i'd rather make that cash count and go to ones I'm serious about surgery with because they usually just put that towards the cost and i can't really do that without some direction towards a quality surgeon.

AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
A MAN WHO HAS GROWN SOUND AND STRONG
A MAN WHO HAS LEARNED FROM HIS MISERY
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
A CLEVER MAN WHO TAUGHT HIS FLESH THE WAY OF STEEL THIS LASTING MAN OF RESOLVE AND WILL
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
OR JUST A BITTER MAN
THAT ROTS WITH MEMORIES AND ONLY GROWS COLD

INDEED I HAVE GROWN COLD

Offline ohno

5 MINUTES OF A DOCS TIME IS NOT A GOOD START!
BUT GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024