Author Topic: Pics...2 Days Post-Op with Dr. Jacobs  (Read 4124 times)

Offline gyne75

• Posting Member
Hey all-

I had my surgery July 15 with Dr. Jacobs, and today I got to take off my binder and bandages for the first time.

I am very happy with the preliminary results. The whole experience with Jacobs and his staff was a breeze...pain was kind of bad the first couple of days for me, mainly from the tape from the bandages, which kept pulling at my chest hair whenever I moved, but now that they're gone things are much better today. Really wanted to rip that tape off yesterday but I wanted to stick it out for the full 48 hours everything needed to stay on. Chest still a bit sore and it's hard to lift my arms all the way up, but all par for the course.

Jacobs just did incisions under arms, didn't have to go for the extra cut under nipples. Pics below. Bruising and discoloration doesn't seem to be any worse than what I should expect by this point. Put Neosporin and band-aids over the incision points, there's no pain there at all right now.

Have to say that so far this has all been a very good experience. Pricey, but totally worth it to me. If anyone has any questions about all this, ask away...

I can't wait to get to the gym in three weeks and get started again on exercising. I'm sure the results will look all the better once I tone up some...

PICS:

Side pre-op:

Side 2 days post op:

Front pre-op:

Front 2 days post op:

I will post new pics in a few more weeks when healing has come along some more...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 10:30:12 PM by gyne75 »

Offline Scamp48

• Posting Member
WHERE ARE THE SCARS AROUND THE AROALS? YOUR the only person i see whose nipps look good right after surgery.

Your surgery was a complete sucess.

he said the incision was made under his arms and areola incision wasnt necessary  ;)

Offline Nakamura19

• Posting Member
Amazing results man, congrats. 

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
thats amazing, I am gonna have surgery with Dr.Jacobs too....I cant wait...your still very swollen, please post more pics when the swelling goes down I am interested in how its going to turn out, but looking at the current pics its perfect....if its not a secret can u tell me how much u paid? thank you, and good luck with the recovery.
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline gyne75

• Posting Member
Copespo, I paid $6950. Decent enough financing from Capitol One if you want to go that route. Yeah, I can hardly believe the results, so far they've exceeded my expectations. Jacobs really does seem to be one of the masters at this procedure. I will post more pics in a few weeks once the swelling's gone down some and there's been more healing overall. When are you planning on having your surgery? If you can wait till the cooler months the healing process might be a little more comfortable for you. Only real discomfort for me so far has been wearing the vest all day in this heat...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 06:23:37 PM by gyne75 »

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
Copespo, I paid $6950. Decent enough financing from Capitol One if you want to go that route. Yeah, I can hardly believe the results, so far they've exceeded my expectations. Jacobs really does seem to be one of the masters at this procedure. I will post more pics in a few weeks once the swelling's gone down some and there's been more healing overall. When are you planning on having your surgery? If you can wait till the cooler months the healing process might be a little more comfortable for you. Only real discomfort for me so far has been wearing the vest all day in this heat...

Well that puts a smile on my face :) the reason I said that is because my case is similar to yours, I have less fat then you had, and my muscles is more defined on top of the chest, so my price should be around the same numbers as yours if not less, and I have 7k saved :D. Did you have both lipo and excision? I am gonna get my surgery in the first week of January. There are several reasons for this, I want to lose as much as fat as possible, and really define my muscles, I also start a new college semester in August and I have Gym as one of the classes so I dont want to get surgery during that semester since, the health professors put you under lots of exercises and strength tests, such as push ups, weight lifting, etc. If I get surgery during the semester I risk injuring myself and causing a slow healing process (also infections), I could fail the class since I would not be able to perform those exercises and workouts, other reasons is like you said its going to be winter and less discomfort, and a major reason is since its going to be winter I am gonna be wearing hoodies and stuff to hide my vest from my parents who dont know I am getting the surgery.

Thanks for the reply :)

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member
WOW is all i can say to those results bro amazing.  Makes me regret not goin to him cause most of his post op pics looks like there was never any gyno.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Looks good so far dude...

Congrats!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024