Author Topic: New guy needs advice. Thanks!  (Read 2625 times)

Offline Orbital

Hey guys,

I'm new here.  I found it very comforting finding this place and knowing there are other people out there thinking the same things I'm thinking day and night.  Although my confidence is non existent right now.  Anyway,  I decided to join and get some advice.  I would like to get the surgery done very soon.  My question is, is my weight going to be a problem?  I used to be fairly thin but have always had a chest problem.  I put on about 30-40lbs in a course of 3 years or so which made it worse.  I started to work out about 2 months ago and get myself on a diet.  I did manage to lose 12lbs but my chest seemed to get larger as my muscles were getting larger.  So I gave up and put the weight right back on. 

Here are some pics.  Surgery?  No Surgery?

Thanks a lot guys! 
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 07:51:43 PM by Orbital »

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
Surgery will obviously improve your appearance, but losing weight and THEN getting surgery will give you better results.  The risk you have at the moment is that of having loose skin after the surgery, and the fact that you will have a flat chest but still have the fat gut which in my opinion will make you look out of proportion and a bit strange. How fat someone has to be for loose skin to be a problem? i have no idea, but I'll definitely say that giving up diet and exercise was a big mistake. In summary, loose as much fat as possible naturally, then get surgery.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline Orbital

Will you rate my gyne from a scale of 1-10?  Some days I'll convince myself that it's not that bad.  Other days I'll hate it more than anything in the world!  I'd like to get some other opinions on it. 

Thanks all!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024